Max is India’s leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world class healthcare services with a strong presence across North India. It is well on its way to become the region’s chief healthcare provider with 2600 beds. Max Healthcare has over 2300 leading doctors with international levels of expertise and acclaim in their area of practice. Our hospitals are JCI,NABH and ISO accredited and our brand stands for the highest commitment to medical excellence and a passion for service quality- delivered at a fraction of international costs.
Max has treated over 2.2 million patients of over 80 nationalities so far.
Max Healthcare has 14 facilities in North India, offering services in over 30 medical disciplines. Of this, 11 facilities are located in Delhi & NCR and the others are in Mohali, Bathinda and Dehradun. The Max network includes state-of-the-art tertiary care hospitals at Saket, Patparganj, Shalimar Bagh, Vaishali, Mohali, Bathinda and Dehradun, secondary care hospitals at Gurgaon, Pitampura and Noida and a speciality centre at Panchsheel Park.
All the Max hospitals are committed to first-class quality medical services provided by qualified consultants and specialists. Patients benefit from a state-of-the-art medical infrastructure and a personal atmosphere.
OUR MEDICAL SERVICES
With over 30 clinical specialities across the group, Max Healthcare offers the advantage of integrated medical care in a multidisciplinary setting provided by faculty of highly qualified doctors, nurses, & healthcare professionals. We offer comprehensive specialist services combined with advanced medical technology. We aim to maintain leadership as a regional hub by providing complex procedures such as neurovascular interventional procedures, targeted cancer treatments, heart surgeries, orthopaedic surgeries, and fertility treatments
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- Liver Transplant:Liver Transplantation is a viable treatment option for end-stage liver disease and acute liver failure. At Max Centre for liver transplant & Biliary Sciences, we excel in living related Liver Transplant.
- ABO Incompatible Kidney Transplant:An advanced procedure that allows transplant of a kidney even from a donor whose blood type does not match that of the patient.
- ECMO:ECMO (Extra Corporeal Membrane Therapy), a highly promising programme for those suffering from heart & lung failure.
- Left Venticular Assist Device (LVAD): LVAD is the alternative treatment option for end stage heart failure patients.
- CRS & HIPEC : Hope for survival for patients with peritoneal surface malignancy of colorectum, appendix, mesothelioma, ovary and also stomach. Max Institute of Cancer Care, was amongst the first to offer HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy) Technology in India.
- The BrainSuite :The most advanced Neurosurgical Operation Theatre at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket. It is Third in the World and First in Asia.The BrainSUITE ensures precise treatment of brain tumours by constantly updating MRI scans during brain surgery.
- Heart Transplant:Cardiac transplantation represents the most effective long-term treatment strategy for advanced heart failure.
- Da Vinci XI Robotic System:The Da Vinci xi is the next frontier for minimally invasive surgery. It is a quantum jump in the way surgical procedures are carried out with proved superior patient outcomes
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation:Bone marrow transplantation (BMT) is a life saving procedure for a number of life threatening diseases