Cancer Treatment Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
Cancer is a lethal disease, still, many hospitals are providing the best cancer treatment in India so that patients can combat this deadly disease and can lead a healthy life. Cancer is the uncontrollable growth of the tissues which is beyond the normal limits. Cancerous tissues can kill other healthy adjacent tissues. Many reputed and best cancer hospitals in India are offering the most advanced and latest technologies to treat this disease.
The Cost of Cancer Treatment
Do you know How much does the cost of cancer treatment in India? The average cost of cancer treatment in India is nearly 5-6 lakh. The cost of breast cancer treatment in India is nearly Rs.5-6 lakhs including investigation, surgery, and radiotherapy. However, with targeted therapy and six cycles of chemotherapy can cost up to 20 lakhs. There are many best breast cancer hospitals in India which provide you with the utmost care and treatment facilities.
Blood Cancer Treatment In India
The options for blood cancer treatment in India are immunotherapy, chemotherapy, and stem cell transplant. The treatment will depend on the type of blood cancer you have, your age, other health conditions, how fast the cancer is progressing, and whether cancer has spread to other parts of your body.
Liver Cancer Treatment In India
Liver cancer treatment in India varies from person to person but the treatment may include removal of part of the liver, transplant, chemotherapy, and in some cases, radiation. Liver transplantation is the best and the most effective treatment for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (a common type of liver cancer).
Lung Cancer Treatment In India
If you are looking for the best lung cancer treatment in India, then you should go for targeted therapy. Apart from targeted therapy, other treatment options are chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. If detected in stage 1, then the survival rate is 70%.
Prostate Cancer Treatment In India
Some types of prostate cancer can grow slowly and hence, monitoring is recommended. Other types are fast and aggressive; hence, you need the best prostate cancer treatment in India including surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, and chemotherapy.
Cancer 4th stage Treatment In India
Many cancer hospitals in India are offering cancer 4th stage treatment in India and are motivating the patients in every possible way. Stage 4 cancer is the severest form of cancer. It has the highest risk of mortality. But stage 4 cancer is not always terminal. If you are looking for stage 4 cancer treatment in India, then you should choose any therapy from the below-mentioned treatment options.
- Radiation therapy
- Surgery to remove the cancer
- Targeted therapy
Types of Cancer:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- liver cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Immune system cancer(lymphoma)
- Bone and connective tissue cancer(sarcoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Oral cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Blood cancer(leukaemia)
What are the Causes of Cancer?
Certain risk factors are responsible for cancer development. These risk factors are
Age : Older people are more susceptible to cancer risk. Your immunity will decrease with your age which can enhance your risk of cancer.
Tobacco : Those who use excessive tobacco many develop cancer-related to the mouth, respiratory system, and digestive system.
Sunlight : Excessive exposure in the sun may cause early ageing of skin and skin damage. These are the two main causes of skin cancer.
Some chemicals and other substances : chemicals like asbestos, benzene, benzidine, cadmium, nickel, or vinyl chloride are responsible for developing cancer.
Ionizing radiation : Radiations like X-rays, Radon gas, radioactive fallout, etc. are responsible for developing cancer.
Some bacteria and viruses : Viruses like HPV, EBV, HIV, HHV8, etc. can cause in developing some types of cancers.
Symptoms of Cancer
Some of the signs and symptoms that cancer may cause are,
- Excessive weight gain or loss
- Jaundice or yellow skin
- Eating problems
- Severe fatigue
- Blood in urine and trouble in urination
- Excessive headache
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vision problem
- Difficulty in moving
- Hearing problem
Over the past few years, India is providing the best cancer treatment to the patients because of its amazing growth in the field of medical science and technology. Many top cancer hospitals in India are equipped with all the resources and also possess a team of talented doctors and specialists. These doctors are treating patients with the utmost care and providing the best cancer treatment in India.
Along with the treatments, you also need to follow a proper diet and a few exercises to lead a healthy and cancer-free life.
How cancer affects the world?
Cancer is a word which brings agony, tension, stress, pain, and affliction in our life. This lethal disease can deeply affect our physical as well as mental health. But with the advancement of technology and healthcare science, we need the best cancer treatment in India to combat this disease.
A plethora of scientists and statisticians have revealed that why we need the best cancer treatment in their research reports.
- After cardiovascular diseases, cancer is the second prime reason for deaths in the world.
- In the year 2015, 8.8 million deaths have been reported. Of these statistics, 1.69 million deaths were reported due to lung cancer, 788000 deaths due to liver cancer, 571000 deaths due to breast cancer, and 774000 deaths due to colorectal cancer.
- 1,790 children and adolescents died due to cancer in 2017
- The global death ratio due to cancer is 1:6.
- Near about 22% of the cancer deaths are due to prolonged consumption of tobacco, cigarette and alcohol.
- The low- and middle-income countries contribute around 70% of the total cancer deaths.
- In 2017, the estimated cost for cancer treatment in the USA was around $147.3 billion.
- Very low percentage of people usually diagnosed with cancer at an initial stage. Several studies have claimed that around 37.6% for women and 39.7% for men are diagnosed with cancer at the initial phase. Due to this most of cancer reaches the last stage during the time of diagnosis.
- The common cancers among men are lung, prostate, and colorectal. These three altogether account for about 42% of all cancer cases
- On the other hand, women are commonly diagnosed with breast, lung, and colorectal cancers. All these three contribute almost 30% of all cases.
With all the above-mentioned statistics, it is evident that we need strong, robust, and the best cancer treatment in India to overcome this baleful disease.
100+ Best Cancer Treatment Hospitals in IndiaView All
Global Hospitals at Lower Parel, Mumbai is the latest addition to the geographical footprint of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India....
Narayana Hrudayalaya Malla Reddy Hospital
A multispecialty 300 bedded tertiary care hospital, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital has 17 dedicated departments offe...
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by ...
Max is India's leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services with a strong presence a...
At the onset with the brief introduction of Artemis Hospitals, established in 2007, as tertiary care, multi-specialty healthcare v...
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge......
1000+ Best Oncologists Doctors in India View All
Dr Mathangi J Mumbai
Dr Mathangi J Graduated from Govt. Stanley Medical College, Chennai and has obtained her DMRT from Govt. General Hospital under Madras Medic...
Dr. Akshita Singh Bengaluru
Dr. Akshita Singh completed her MBBS from the reputed BJ Medical College in Pune, 2004. She received her DNB in General Surgery from the PD ...
Dr. Sanjay Dudhat Mumbai
Awards and Achievements Best presentation award regarding writing paper & presentations –organized by editor of Indian medical jo...
Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya Gurugram
Dr Rudra Prasad Acharya is The Best Oncologist in IndiaMS, FAIS, FIAGES, Fellowship In Surgical Oncology Dr.Rudra Prasad Acharya is an accom...
Dr. Subodh Pande Gurgaon
Dr. Subodh Pande has a long and rich clinical and teaching experience in the specialty of radiation oncology. After obtaining MD in radiothe...
Dr. Surender Kumar Dabas Delhi
Well-acclaimed Onco Surgeon, Dr. Surender Kumar Dabas, has recently joined BLK Super Speciality Hospital. Dr. Dabas is a distinguished mento...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Felix Kasiti
Country : Kenya
Treatment : Heart Treatment
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at email@example.com
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- How Will You Know that You Have Cancer?
It’s very difficult to find the symptoms of cancer at an early stage. Though different cancers have different symptoms, some common symptoms are
- Blood in urine
- Loss of appetite
- Abrupt weight change
- A lump
- Abnormal bleeding
- Persistent cough or blood-tinged saliva
- A change in bowel movement
- Swollen glands
- Abnormal pelvic pain
- Extreme fatigue
- What are the Common Cancer Treatment Procedures?
Once your cancer starts to show its symptoms, an initial screening can be done through endoscopy, Computerized tomography (CT) scan, bone scan, blood tests, urine tests, ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), X-rays and biopsy. Depending on the stage of your cancer or how much it has spread across your body and the type of cancer, the most common treatments are prescribed along with the medicines.
- Can the Indian Oncology Doctors in India Help You?
India is a country which has great infrastructure and is equipped with the best institutes and hospitals. All these things have made Indian oncology doctors some of the best cancer specialists and surgeons in the world. Indian oncologists possess unprecedented knowledge in the field of oncology and have a plethora of experiences. In India, you can get treated by the best doctors for cancer and best surgical oncologists in India will help you to recover your disease with their advanced treatment and care. They not only hold MS and MBBS degrees but some of them have also obtained DM and M.Ch. Many oncology doctors have also bagged several prestigious awards for their exceptional contribution and also, getting a chunk of international patients every year.
- Care After Cancer Treatment
- Do regular exercises to enhance strength and endurance.
- Eat a balanced diet (take fruits and vegetables every day)
- Do proper rest and maintain a healthy body
- Don’t take any stress
- Consumption of tobacco and alcohol should not be done.
- Do follow-ups with your physicians
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global is a reputed name in the field of medical tourism in India. We have partnered with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that all our patients receive the best healthcare services at the most reasonable prices.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get a FREE Quote
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...