Dr.Ajay Bajaj - Consultant in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Dr. Ajay Bajaj is a senior Neuro-spine Surgeon and has performed more than 500 spine surgeries in his professional career. His core competency lies in performing microvascular surgery like aneurysm clipping, skull base tumour resection, pediatric neurosurgery. Dr. Bajaj has also rejuvenated chronically paralyzed limbs of a 75 year old Nigerian lady. He is affiliated to various associations such as Neurological Society of India (NSI), Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Membership & Certificates
- Association of Surgeon of India (ASI)
- Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- Neurosurgical Society of India
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Awards and Honours
- Attended workshop on Disaster preparedness & management at National Teacher Training Center IMS-BHU Varanasi
- Received 1st prize while speak on Diabetes in Surgical practice during a symposium on Diabetes at Indian Medical Association BHU Varanasi
- Participated in CRASH (Corticosteroid Randomisation After Significant Head Injury) trial in November 2004 conducted by Medical Research Council-London
- Received award of Short Term Research Studentship of 1996 by Indian Council of Medical Research for theproject entitled Application of morphological changes in bone marrow after death in determination of time since death.