Dr B Nanditha Sesikeran - Consultant(Radiation Oncologist) in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr. B Nanditha Sesikeran is a Radiation Oncologist in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 7 years in this field. Dr. B Nanditha Sesikeran practices at Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. She completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2008 and MD – Radiotherapy from NIMS, Hyderabad in 2012.
Membership & Certificates
- AROI member(Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
- ESMO member (European Society of Medical Oncology)
Awards and Honours
- Kavuri Hymavathi Kavuri Chalapathi Rao – Gold Medal for scoring highest marks statewide(NTRUHS) Ist MBBS – 2003
- P.V.Rangareddy memorial (NTRUHS) – Gold Medal for scoring highest marks in Anatomy – Ist MBBS – 2003
- Gold medal for highest score in Anatomy – Gandhi Medical College – 2003
- Gold medal for highest score in Physiology – Gandhi Medical College – 2003
- Sir Ronald Ross (NTRUHS)- Silver medal for scoring highest marks Late Shri D.Muralidhar Rao Sharma (NTRUHS)- Gold Medal for scoring highest marks in MBBS Among the students of Osmania University Region 2006.
- Padmabhushan Dr.P.Siva Reddy Endowment Medal (AP Academy of Sciences) for scoring highest marks in Ophthalmology, 2006.
- Dr.J.V.Desai Memorial (NTRUHS) – Gold medal for scoring highest marks in Obstetrics & Gyneacology, 2007.
- Dr.C.Sita Devi & Dr. C.R.R.M. Reddy Endowment Award – for scoring highest marks in MBBS having passed all examinations in first attempt from Gandhi Medical College.
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Precise Medicine