Dr. Chandragouda Dodagoudar is an Oncologist at BLK Super Speciality Hospital New Delhi. He has over 18 years of experience in the field of Oncology. He specializes in Breast Cancer Management and Treatment. Dr. Chandragouda Dodagoudar completed MBBS from the University of Mysore, MD in Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences followed by DNB in Medical Oncology from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Dr. Chandragouda Dodagoudar is a recipient of several awards and achievements. He has won 2nd Prize in Medical Quiz for postgraduates at Diamond APICON Medicine Conference Bombay, Bharat Jyoti Award from NGO – India International Friendship Society, and Best Resident Doctor award at RGCI and RC from Hon’ble Vice President of India.
Prior to working at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Dr. Chandragouda Dodagoudar has worked at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Max Healthcare New Delhi and Apollo Hospitals Bangalore.
Awards and Achievements
- Best Resident Doctor award at RGCI and RC- Received an award from Honorable Vice President of India
- Bharat Jyoti Award from NGO – India International Friendship Society
- 2nd Prize in Medical Quiz for post graduates at Diamond APICON Medicine Conference Bombay, India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Karnataka Medical Council
- SR. Gadwalkar, S. Bushan, K. Pramod, Chandragouda, PM Kumar, Bilateral Cerebellar Infarction: A rare complication of scorpion sting, J Association Physician India 2006; 54:581-83
- Synchronous Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma (NOS) of the Midoesophagus and Stomach: J Gastrointest Canc (2012) 43:217-220.
- Trichomegaly of Eyelashes after treatment with Erlotinib in Ca Pancreas: International Journal of Trichology / Jan-Mar 2014 /Vol-6 / Issue-1
- Carcinomatosis meningitis — A rare site of progression in carcinoma gall bladder” Accepted for approval (Article Ref. No.: 2730/13/J/DGJ) Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine (JIACM)
- Neuroendocrine carunoma of Gall bladder: A series of 19 cases with review of literature: J.Gastrointest (anc 10.1007/512029-015
- Small cell carcinoma of the ovary of hypercalcemic type: National journal of medical research: Volume 4│Issue 1│Jan – Mar 2014
- Fatal hematogenous relapse of mucinous borderline ovarian tumor of intestinal type. Indian journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology |2013 Volume : 34 | Issue : 2 | Page : 134-135
- Efficacy and safety of intraperitoneal chemotherapy in optimally debulked stage III ovarian cancer in Indian population. Indian journal of Cancer/Nov 2013/Volume 50/Supplement
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by radical surgery as management of Stage IB2-IIIA cervical cancer in Indian population. Indian journal of Cancer/Nov 2013/Volume 50/Supplement
- Efficacy and safety profile of gemcitabine and erlotinib combination in advanced Ca pancreas in India. Indian journal of Cancer/Nov 2013/Volume 50/Supplement
- Imatinib in chronic myeloid leukemia: Experience in North Indian population. Indian journal of Cancer/Nov 2013/Volume 50/Supplement
- Efficacy and toxicity of FOLFOX-4 as second-line chemotherapy in locally advanced unresectable and metastatic carcinoma gall bladder: A prospective observational study. | 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting Abstracts. J Clin Oncol 32, 2014 (suppl; abstr e15101) e carcinoma