Dr Krishna Kishore C has completed his MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore, MD (Internal Medicine) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and DM (Nephrology) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Dr. Krishna Kishore Chennu has treated all nephrological conditions with special impetus on kidney transplantation and glomerular diseases. He is currently working as a consultant in the Department of Nephrology & kidney transplant at Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Narayana Health City, Bangalore.
- MBBS: JSS Medical College, Mysore
- MD (Internal Medicine): KMC, Manipal
- DM (Nephrology): SVIMS, Tirupati, AP
Areas of Expertise
- Renal Transplant Medicine
- Clinical Nephrology
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Community & Preventive Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Nephrology Amxiation of Karnataka
Key Procedures Performed
- Temporary dialysis catheter insertion
- Tunnel catheter placements
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- USG guided renal biopsy (native and graft)
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Highly sensitised renal transplants
- ABOi transplants and swap/domino transplants
- Clinical Nephrology
- Chronic renal failure
- KC Krishna, G Sivaramakrishna, PM Kumar, T Kannan, KM Reddy, V Sivakumar: Post transplant lymphoproliferative disease presenting as jejunal perforation. Indian Journal of Nephrology 19(2):82 , 2009.
- Clinical study of Fournier’s gangrene with acute renal failure C Krishna Kishore Rama Krishna, P Rama Krishna, VV Sai Naresh, Y Muthe Eswaraiah, M Seetharam Sarma, V Siva Kumar Indian Journal of Nephrology, Year 2007, Volume 17, Issue 2 [p. 66-67]
- Sternoclavicular Joint Arthritis With Acute Kidney Injury. Chennu Krishna Kishore, Sriram Naveen Parvathina, Boreddy Varalakshmi, Bodagala Vijayalakshmi, Amancherla Yadagiri Lakshmi, Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. Ren Fail Vol 35(2013); 305 307.
- Reverse auto peritoneal dialysis resulting in pseudo acute renal failure. Kishore kumar chennu, ram rapur, sivakumar vishnubhotla. Clin kidney J 2013 6: 551
- Sivakumar V Krishna Kishore C, Sriram Naveen P, Sivaramakrishna G , Vijayalakshmi devi B, Lakshmi AY , Kumaraswamy reddy M, Hypercalcemia with renal failure in a patient with immunoblastic variant of non hodgkin’s lymphoma of the bone. SJKDT 2010, vol 21, issue 5 p.959-60
- Neurotoxicity Due To Cefepime In Patients On Maintenance Hemodialysis. Manjusha Yadla, Chennu Krishna Kishore, Parvithina Sri Ram Naveen, Yanala Sandeep Reddy, Vellanki Venkat Sai Naresh, Vengamma Bhuma, Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. SJKDT 2011, Vol 22, Issue 5 P.1026-1027.
- An unusual association of anti GBM disease and lupus nephritis presenting as pulmonary renal syndrome. Manjusha yadla, C.Krishna Kishore, sandeep reddy, p.sriram naveen, vv sai naresh, m kumaraswamy reddy, v.sivakumar. SJKDT 2011, vol 22, issue 2 p.349-51.
- Chloroform Poisoning – A Case Report Naga Sridhar, Chennu Krishnakishore, Yanala Sandeep, Parvathina Sriram Naveen, Yadla Manjusha, Vishnubhotla Sivakumar Renal Failure Nov 2011, Vol. 33, No. 10, Pages 1037-1039.
- Delayed Presentation Of Superior Vena Cava Syndrome After Hemodialysis Catheter Removal. P Sriram Naveen, V Sivakumar, C Krishna Kishore, Vy Sai Naresh, G Sivaramakrishna, Y Manjusha, B Vijayalakshmi, A.Y.Lakshmi. Sjkdt 2011, Vol 22, Issue 3 P.554-556.
- Postpartum bilateral renal cortical necrosis in antiphospholipid syndrome and systemic lupus ery…Venkata Sai Naresh Vellanki, Sriram Naveen Parvathi, Sivaramakrishna Gondi, Manjusha Yadla, Krishna Kishore Chennu, Sivakumar Vishnubhotla Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2013, Volume 24, Issue 3 [p. 549-552]
- Acute kidney injury in Endosulfan poisoning Manjusha Yadla, Sandeep Reddy Yanala, Sriram Naveen Parvithina, Krishna Kishore Chennu, Naga Sridhar Annapindi, Sivakumar Vishnubhotla Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2013, Volume 24, Issue 3 [p. 592-593]
- Hair Dye Related Acute Kidney Injury – A Clinical And Experimental Study. Y.Sandeep Reddy, Shaik Abdul Nabi, Chippada Apparao, Chintamaneni Srilatha, Yadla Manjusha, Parvathi Sriram Naveen, Chennu Krishna Kishore, Anappindi Sridhar And Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. Renal Failure Vol 34 (2012); 882-884.
- Placement of dual lumen non-cuffed dialysis catheter into persistent left superior vena cava. P. Sriram Naveen, C. Krishna Kishore, V.V. Sai Naresh, G. Sivaramakrishna, B. Vijayalakshmi Devi, A.Y. Lakshmi and V.Sivakumar. Clinical Nephrology 73: 81-82,2010.
- Sternal tuberculosis in a patient with chronic kidney disease. M Yadla, S Reddy, P Sriram Naveen, CK Kishore, A. V. S. S. N Sridhar, AY Lakshmi, B Vijayalakshmi, B Phanindra, V Sivakumar. Indian Journal of Nephrology, Year 2013, Volume 23, Issue 1 [p. 57-58).
- An unusual association of primary focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis, distal renal tubular ac…Manjusha Yadla, Sandeep Reddy, P Sriram Naveen, C Krishna Kishore, VV Sai Naresh, V Sivakumar Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2011, Volume 22, Issue 5 [p. 1028-1029]
- Pregnancy-related acute renal failure: A ten-year experience V Sivakumar, G Sivaramakrishna, VV Sai Naresh, P Sriram Naveen, C Krishna Kishore, Ch Shobha Rani, K Jagadeesh Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2011, Volume 22, Issue 2 (p. 352-353]
- Unilateral aneurysmal calcific dilatation of an extracranial portion of the internal carotid artery. Vishnubhotla Sivakumar, Sriram Naveen Parvatina, Krishnakishore Chennu, Venkata Sai Naresh, Gondi Sivaramakrishna Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2010, Volume 21, Issue 6 [p. 1153-1154]
- Malposition of hemodialysis catheter in left superior intercostal vein. Manjusha yadla,v.v.sainaresh, sriram naveen, krishna kishore, sandeep reddy, b.vijayalakshmi, a.y.lakshmi, v.sivakumar. Hemodialysis International Volume 15, Issue 1, January 2011, Pages: 115-116.
- Bilateral renal cortical necrosis in acute pancreatitis. GSR krishna, KC kishore, NP sriram, vv sai naresh, AY lakshmi, V sivakumar. Indian Journal of Nephrology, Year 2009, Volume 19, Issue 3 p. 125.
- Gallstone Ileus with Acute Kidney Injury-A Case Report A. Sridhar, Y. Sandeep, C. Krishna Kishore, P. Sriram Naveen, Y. Manjusha, P. Sriram, B. Vijaya Lakshmi, A.Y. Lakshmi, V. Sivakumar Renal Failure Oct 2011, Vol. 33, No. 9, Pages 908-909.
- Acute Kidney Injury Due to Emphysematous Pyelonephritis on a Horseshoe Kidney.P. Sriram Naveen, A. Sridhar, Y. Sandeep, C. Krishna Kishore, Y. Manjusha, V. Sivakumar. Renal Failure Aug 2011, Vol. 33, No. 7, Pages 730-73.
- Acute Kidney Injury in Patients with Pyogenic Liver Abscess. Parvathi Sriram Naveen, Arudra Sridhar, Yanala Sandeep, Chennu Krishnakishore, Vellanki Sainaresh, Yadla Manjusha, Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. Renal Failure Jun 2011, Vol. 33, No. 5, Pages 551-552.
- Spontaneous Cure Of Migrated Peritoneal Catheter. Yanala Sandeep Reddy, Yadla Manjusha, Chennu Krishna Kishore, Nagasari Sridhar, Parvathina Sriram Naveen, And Vishnubhotla Sivakumar Perit Dial Int January-February 2012 32:107-108.
- Epitrochlear mass in a patient on maintenance hemodialysis-Kimura disease. Manjusha Yadla, P. Sriram Naveen, V. Sivakumar, Y. Sandeep Reddy, A. V. S. S. N. Sridhar, C. Krishna Kishore, B. Vijayalakshmi, A. Y. Lakshmi and N. Rukmangada. Hemodialysis International Volume 16, Issue 4, October 2012, Pages: 568-570.
- Serendipitous discovery of mediastinal tuberculous lymphadenitis in a patient on maintenance hemodialysis. Manjusha Yadla, Vellanki Venkata Sai Naresh, Pavithra Sriram Naveen, Krishna Kishore, Sandeep Reddy, Anappindi Venkata Satya Surya Naga Sridhar, Bommidi Venkata Phanindra, Vijayalakshmi Bodagala, Lakshmi
- Amancharla Yadagiri, Tek Chand Kalawat and Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. Hemodialysis International Volume 15, Issue 4, October 2011, Pages: 583-585.
- Metastatic calcinosis cutis in patients of end-stage renal disease. Sandeep Reddy, Manjusha Yadla, Sriram Naveen, Krishna Kishore, A.V.S.S.N. Sridhar, B. Phanindra, Rashmi Patnayak, N. Rukmangada, B. Vijayalakshmi, A.Y. Lakshmi and V. Sivakumar. Hemodialysis International, Volume 16, Issue 3, July 2012, Pages: 448– 451.
- Acute bilateral non-obstructive bacterial pyelonephritis with acute kidney injury in the elderly: role of non-invasive studies in its diagnosis. Manjusha Yadla, Sriram Naveen Parvithina, Sandeep Reddy Yanala, Krishnakishore Chennu, Sai Naresh Vellanki Venkata, Vijayalakshmi Bodagala, Lakshmi Amancharla Yadagiri, Tek Chand Kalawat, Sivakumar Vishnubhotla. International Urology and Nephrology September 2011, Volume 43, Issue 3, pp 919-923.
Posts Held in Past
- Senior Resident of Nephrology: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati Medical Sciences, Tirupati (September 2007- January 2008)
- Assistant Professor of Nephrology: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati (august 2011-August 14 2013)