- M.Ch(GI Surgery)
- PDCC (Vascular, Fellow Liver Transplant)
- Consultant, Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad
- Has been working in liver Transplant for last 8 years and has worked in Faculty capacity for last 5 years in Medanta The Medicity (one of the largest Programs in the world) and has been involved in over 1500 LDLT and over 100 DDLT as a Senior Consultant
- Got Trained in Liver transplantation in Samsung hospital Seoul, Korea and Gangaram hospital, New-Delhi two large volume LDLT centres in the world. During the training has got exposure to more than 200 Living donor Liver Transplants and 100 Diseased Donor Transplants.
- Worked in various institutes like KMC Manipal, ShreeChitra Trivandraum, SVIMS Tirupathi, Gangaram and Medanta the Medicity.
- Superspeciality surgical training from the most advanced centres in the country- M.Ch Gastrointestinal Surgery (SGPGI) / PDCC (Vascular Surgery-SCTIMST).