Dr. Sudhir Adalti is a Senior Consultant in the Department of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad. Dr. Sudhir Adalti has worked for over 15 years in the field of CVTS (Cardio Vascular Thorasic Surgery! with an expertise in both open and MICS (Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery).
- He has performed more than 1200 Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- He Has Acquired Proficiency in MICS (Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery), CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft and OPCABG 10ff-pump Coronary Artery Bypassi, Mitral Valve Repairs, Aortic Surgeries Including Arch, Root Replacement And Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement
- Open Cardiac Procedures
- Closure Of A.S.D., V.S.D Aortic and Mitral Valve Replacement
His other Areas of Interest include
- Heart failure surgeries including LV Aneurysms, ECMO, LVAD
- All Thoracic Surgeries including Lung Surgeries, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms; ECMO and VAD and all other adult Cardiac Operations.
Recognitions and Publications
- His dissertation includes development of a prognostic scoring system for thermal burn and
Surgical management of coarctation of aorta, prospective and retrospective study.
- Dr. Adalti has been a keen paper & poster presenter, in various clinical forums like CTcon 2006,CTcon 2008,CTcon 2010 and 2011 and publications, respectively.
- He has been invited as a speaker at annual conference of society of minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery in India ISMICTSI in 2018.
- “Direct Femoral Cannutation in Minimally Invasive Paediatric Cardiac Surgery. Our experience with Midterm Result, Innovations 2018, 13:300-304”
- “Coarctation and its surgical repair: mid to long term follow up in children and adults. Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery 2017 Volume 3 Number 2, July-December 2017,”
- “Concomitant Left atrial Reduction in Rheumatic Mitral Valve Disease with Giant Left atrium. Our technique with mid term results. Innovations 2018;13:349-355).”
- Dr. Sudhir Adalti is a full time consultant available daily at Bhat, Gandhinagar & Apollo CVHF, Pakwan cross road, Ahmedabad.
- Apollo Hospitals Ahmedabad, the Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery is among the largest and the most prestigious in the region.
- The commitment of our Cardio Thoracic surgeons to the prevention and treatment of heart disease has led to the achievement of better outcomes and improved quality of life for innumerable cardiac patients who visit us every year, making Apollo Hospitals the most sought after hospital in india for Complex Cardiac Surgeries.