Dr. Swati Bhardwaj - Associate Consultant (Nephrologist) in Delhi, Delhi, India
She is Consultant – Pediatrics presently working as Associate Consultant in Pediatric Nephrology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi and in Saroj Hospital, New Delhi. After completing her MBBS and MD in Pediatrics, Dr. Swati went on to pursue fellowship program from International Pediatric Nephrology Association (IPNA) and Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology (ISPN). During her graduation, Dr. Swati had also won Sawai Man Singh Gold Medal for her MBBS Final examination.
Dr. Swati believes in constantly updating her knowledge as she engages herself with various workshops, seminars, and conferences. She is also a Life Member of Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, IAP West Delhi and Delhi Medical Council.
Awards and Achievements
- Bronze Medal, International Biology Olympiad, Antalya, Turkey
- Sawai Man Singh Gold Medal, MBBS Final examination
- PALS and NALS Certified
- Bronze Medal MD pediatrics
- Life Member Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Life member Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Life Member IAP West Delhi
- Delhi Medical Council
- Bhardwaj S, Thergaonkar R, Sinha A, Hari P, Cheong HI, Bagga A. Phenotype of Dent disease in cohort of Indian children. Indian Pediatr 2016 Nov;53:977-82
- Bhardwaj S, Thergaonkar R, Sinha A, Hari P, Cheong HI, Bagga A. Novel Mutation in SLC26A3 gene in an Infant with Congenital Chloride Diarrhea. Indian J Pediatr. 2016 Aug;83(8):859-61
- Singh L, Singh G, Bhardwaj S, Sinha A, Bagga A, Dinda A. Dense Deposit Disease Mimicking a Renal Small Vessel Vasculitis. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2016 Jan;27(1):59-62.
- Khandelwal P, Sharma S, Bhardwaj S, Thergaonkar R, Sinha A, Lodha R, Bagga A. Experience with Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy. Indian J Pediatr 2015 August; 82(8): 752-4.
- Guidelines for the management of UTI in children. Delhi Pediatrics December 2013 as first author
- Pandey S, Singhi P, Bharti B. Prevalence and Treatment Gap in Childhood Epilepsy in a North Indian City: a Community-Based Study. J Trop Pediatr 2013;doi:10.1093/tropej/fmt091.
- Phadke V, Bhardwaj S, Sahoo B, Kanhere S. Maternal ingestion of diclofenac leading to renal failure in newborns. Pediatr Nephrol 2012;27:1033–1036.