- MD, DNB, DM (Nephro) CMC Vellore
- FRCP (Glasgow) Fellow Int. Society of Nephrology (UK) Fellow Int. Society of Peritoneal Dialysis (Toronto)
- Consultant Nephrologist in Manipal Hospital, 1997-1999. Responsible for setting up one of the largest Nephrology Services in India; initiated the concept of DNB Programme; Rated as one of the best in India.
- The Head of the Department, Nephrology 2000-2004, In-charge of the largest Dialysis Center in India , which conducts more than 4000 Dialyses a month ; involved in more than 400 transplantations.
- Consultant Nephrologist, Narayana Hrudayalaya, 2004-2006; acquired experience in handling nephrology cases, post-complicated cardiac tests.
- Consultant Nephrologist , Apollo Hospitals, Bangalor e, 2006-2008; Played key role in setting up Dialysis and Transplantation Unit.
- Consultant Nephrologist , Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, 2008-2014; responsible for setting up the largest (42 bedded) Dialysis Services in Mumbai.
- Consultant Nephrologist Yashoda Hospital - Present