Dr. Utpal Subodhbhai Shah - Senior Consultant in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Dr. Utpal Subodh Shah is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Bhat, Ahmedabad and has an experience of 31 years in this field. Dr. Utpal Subodh Shah practices at Apollo Hospital in Bhat, Ahmedabad. He completed MBBS from Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1983,MS – General Surgery from Gujarat University, India in 1987 and MCh – Cardio Thoracic Surgery from School of Physiotherapy, BYL Nair hospital ,Byculla, Mumbai in 1990.
Membership & Certificates
- General Medical Council, England (on Voluntary Hold)
- Gujarat Medical Council, India
- Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons of India
- European Association of Cardiothoracic
Awards and Honours
- Recipient of the National Merit Scholarship awarded by the Education Ministry of India, March 1976
- Stood amongst the top ten candidates in both 1977 and 1978 examinations in Pre-Medical School
- Secured highest marks in the subject of Pathology in 1985 in Post-Graduate General Surgery
- Stood first in the University at M.S. (General Surgery) Examination in 1987
- Stood first in the University at M.Ch. (Cardiothoracic Surgery) Examination in 1990.
- Pioneer in developing CABG in Gujarat
- Was awarded Full Registration with the General Medical council of UK.