- MBBS, Diplomate of American Board of Surgery
- Internship, General Surgery – North Shore University Hospital, New York (2000 to 2001).
- Residency, General Surgery – Maimonides Medical Center, Brookly, New York (2001 to 2006) & Chief Resident (2005 to 2006).
- Fellow, H&N Surgery under Dr. Jatin Shah, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York (2006 to 2008). Instructor, Department of Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York (2006 to 2008).
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Weill Medical College, Cornell University, New York (Joint appointment 2006 to 2007).
- Junior Lecturer, Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad (2010 to 2011).
- Working in Apollo Hospitals Since last Assignment.