Knee Replacement Surgery Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
The knee replacement surgery, also known as arthroplasty is a complex surgical procedure that is performed to repair the damaged tissues of the knees. This damage is caused by two severe kinds of arthritis and they are rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. People suffering from severe arthritis have difficulty walking, bending their knees, climbing stairs and even face difficulties in standing up from a chair.
To get relief, one needs to opt for the best knee replacement surgery. Knee replacement surgery has been recognized as a foolproof method to rejuvenate the knee tissues and help the patients to get back into their daily activities.
Knee replacement surgeries have been happening around the world in great number. You will find many best hospitals for knee replacement in India. Knee replacement success rate in India is mind-blowing. Not only this, the knee replacement surgery cost is India much affordable than other developed countries.
Reach out to Livonta Global and we will ensure that you get the best treatment for your knees.
Types of Knee Replacement
Below, we are mentioning the types of knee replacement surgeries in India.
- Total knee replacement
- unicompartmental (partial) knee replacement
- kneecap replacement (patellofemoral arthroplasty)
- complex or revision knee replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Surgery
The Cost of knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery cost in India is quite lower as compared to other developed nations. In India, the average knee replacement surgery cost ranges from Rs.1.5 lakh to Rs.2.3 lakh. The cost of knee replacement with insurance is much lower as most of the Medicare usually pays 100 per cent of inpatient charges. On the other hand, private insurance policies pre-negotiate fees with hospitals and providers. They only pay a percentage of the total charges.
The Success Rate of Knee Replacement Surgery
The knee replacement success rate in India is almost close to 100%. There are very few cases which recorded complications post the surgery.
100+ Best Knee Replacement Hospitals in IndiaView All
At the onset with the brief introduction of Artemis Hospitals, established in 2007, as tertiary care, multi-specialty healthcare v...
Max is India's leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services with a strong presence a...
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by ...
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge.......
Global Hospitals at Lower Parel, Mumbai is the latest addition to the geographical footprint of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India....
Narayana Hrudayalaya Malla Reddy Hospital
A multispecialty 300 bedded tertiary care hospital, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital has 17 dedicated departments offe...
1000+ Best Knee Replacement Surgeons in India View All
Dr. IPS Oberoi Gurgaon
Director in the Department of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Dr. IPS Oberoi has over 25 years of rich experi...
PROF (DR.) ANIL ARORA Delhi
Prof. Arora, Guinness World Records holder in the field of Joint Replacement and Limca Book of Records holder in the field of PINLESS Comput...
Dr. Pradeep Bhosale Delhi
Dr. Pradeep Bhosale is an Orthopedist in Vileparle West, Mumbai with an experience of more than 32 years in this field of medical science. H...
Dr. Bhushan Nariani Delhi
Speciality Interest Primary, complex and revision Replacement of Knee and Hip, general trauma surgery to complex revision arthropla...
Dr. Santosh Kumar Hakkalamani Bengaluru
Dr Santoshkumar is a renowned Consultant Orthopedic surgeon who has gathered years of rich experience by performing Lower Limb Arthroplasty ...
Dr. Rajendra Reddy Bengaluru
Dr.Rajendhra did his MBBS from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Mysore. Further, he moved to Russia to pursue his post gradua...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Felix Kasiti
Country : Kenya
Treatment : Heart Treatment
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- How will you know that you need a knee replacement?
You can consider knee replacement if you are suffering from the below-mentioned conditions.
- Severe knee pain which interrupts your daily activities.
- Moderate or severe knee pain while resting in day or night.
Persisting knee inflammation and swelling which didn’t get cured with rest or medications.
- what are the common treatment procedures for Knee Replacement?
There are four basic steps to a knee replacement procedure.
Prepare the bone: The damaged or injured cartilage surfaces at the ends of the femur and tibia are removed along with a small amount of underlying bone.
- Metal implants are positioned
- Resurface the patella
And finally, the surgeon inserts a spacer
- Can the Indian doctors help you for knee replacement?
India has done some remarkable improvements in the field of knee replacement surgery over the last 10 to 15 years. India is equipped with many reputed and adroit surgeons who are quite knowledgeable and accustomed to the latest treatment procedure. A plethora of data has claimed that more than 1.5 lakh knee replacement surgeries are performed in India every year. That’s why a lot of international patients have started coming to this country for their knee replacement surgery. Moreover, the cost of knee replacement surgery in India is quite affordable (nearly 1.5-2.3 lakhs) as compared to other countries.
- Care after knee replacement treatment
To manage your pain or discomfort, you need to follow some precautions after your knee replacement treatment.
- Take your medicines as prescribed by your surgeon.
- Take some rests between activities as per needed.
- Lie down or elevate your surgical leg. If possible, place some cold packs around your surgical knee (at least three times a day) for quick recovery.
Do some light exercises as recommended by your doctor.
- Why Livonta Global?
Because of its excellent healthcare service and support, Livonta Global holds a good position in the medical tourism industry in India. We have partnered with the advanced and the latest healthcare facilities in India. We embrace our patients with the best healthcare services at an affordable price.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get a FREE Quote
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...