Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala is one of the most renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon in Mumbai.He has a thriving experience of over 18+ years & has performed more than 1600 surgeries & over 3000 Arthroscopic procedures.
Dr Pardiwala has performed a number of breakthrough surgeries like the first Reverse Shoulder Replacement in India, first Stem Cell Transplant (Autologous Chondrocyte Stem Cell transplant) to repair damaged knee in India, first Navigation guided arthroscopic ACL repair in India.Dr Pardiwala is the only Indian Arthroscopic Surgeon in a group of 10 top international surgeons to be invited to perform a live surgical demonstration of Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery at the ISAKOS Congress in Toronto, Canada.He is a pioneer in Cartilage Repair Surgery in India.
He has also introduced Osteochondral Autograft Transfer in 1999, and Osteochondral Allograft Transplants In 2001, performed India’s first fibrin based Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (Cartilage Stem Cell Transplant) in 2008 in Kokilaben Hospital.Dr Pardiwala is the Sports Physician for many Sports Teams and Associations and has treated sportsmen ranging from Olympians to professional athletes to young budding stars.Dr Pardiwala is the first Indian Surgeon to be invited to Seoul for a live surgical demonstration at the Korean Orthopaedic Association Conference.
- Advanced arthroscopy of knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow and wrist
- Shoulder surgery including shoulder replacements.
- Cartilage reconstructive surgery.
Awards and Honours
- Dr Pardiwala is the first Indian to be selected on the editorial board of the prestigious international journal ”Arthroscopy”.
- He is the recipient of numerous prestigious international and national academic awards including the ISAKOS John Joyce Award for outstanding contributions to arthroscopic surgery
- Soft Tissue Repair
- Joint Replacement
- Revision Joint Surgery
- Bone Fracture Repair
- Fusion of bones
- Spine Fusion
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement