He is an experienced Neurosurgeon who is presently a Consultant in Neurosurgery Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital New Delhi. He has more than 9 years of experience in his profession. His strong interest lies in Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro-endoscopy, Neurotrauma, Spine surgery, Brain and Spine Tumours.
Dr. Rohit Bansil has studied MBBS followed by DNB in Neurosurgery from National Board of Examinations New Delhi. Thereafter, he has achieved a fellowship in Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Surgery from AIIMS New Delhi and Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery from Southern Tohoku Research Institute for Neurosciences Japan. He is a registered member of Neurological Society of India and Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery. Dr. Rohit Bansil was previously associated with Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket and PGIMER & RMLHospital New Delhi.
- Member of Neurological society of India (NSI)
- Member of Indian society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery (ISPNS)
- Bansil R, Hirano Y, Sakuma H, Watanabe K: Transformation of a herniated lumbar disc to the discal cyst: A case report. Surgical Neurology International 2016;7: S701-4.
- Bansil R, Walia BS, Khan Z, Abrari A. Metastasis to a spinal meningioma. Surgical Neurology International 2017;8:102.
- Bansil R, Kindra A et.al: Cerebral Medulloepithelioma- A rare aggressive brain tumor in child- A case report. Indian Journal of Neurosurgery, 2016, volume 5, Number 1: 55-58.
- S.Baliga, R.Bansil, U.Suchitra et.al: Nasal Carriage of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in medical students- Journal of Hospital Infection, 2008, vol68, issue 1, 91-92.
- Mansuri N, Bansil R, Sinha S: Current status of spinal cord regenerative therapies: A review. Indian Journal of Neurosurgery, 2016, volume 5, Number 1: 03-09.