A distinguished name in the field of Nephrology, Dr. Sunil Prakash has been credited with successfully treating acute to complex nephrological disorders. He specialises in advanced techniques in CAPD and other therapies.
- M.B.B.S., M.D. (Ind Med.), D.M. (Nephrology), FISPD & F.I.S.N. (USA)
- Presently working as a Director & Sr. Consultant in Nephrology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Worked as a Director & Head in Nephrology and Transplant services at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Worked as a Sr. Nephrologist at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delh
- Sr. Resident in Department of Nephrology at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Awarded General Manager Northern Railways’ Best Physician’s award for outstanding performance for the year 1996-97.
- Awarded travel Grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XIVth International Congress of Nephrology at Sydney, May 24th to 29th, 1997.
- Awarded travel grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XVth International Congress of Nephrology at Buenos Aires, May 2nd to May 6th 1999 to present resea
- Member of International Society of Nephrology.
- Member of European Society of Dialysis and Transplantation.
- Life member of Asian Society of Transplantation.
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Organ transplantation.
- Life member of Indian Society of Hemodialysis.
- Life member of Indian Academy of clinical Medicine.
- Life member of Northern Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Delhi Society of Nephrology.
( Content courtesy:blkhospital.com)