Breast Surgery, Breast Oncologist, Surgical Oncology, Breast Oncology, Gynecology, Breast Cancer,
- MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh (Surgical Oncology), MD (USA)
- She completed MS (General Surgery) from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal College and Hospital, Mumbai.
- She has completed MCh (Surgical Oncology) training at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore.
- Her extensive training also includes a comprehensive Breast Fellowship at Tata Memorial Hospital in India, solidifying her expertise in the field.
- She did her Surgical Residency training at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ.
- Dr. Viju holds an esteemed NIH T32 Breast Oncology Fellowship from Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Centre, New York, demonstrating her commitment to cutting-edge research and advancements in the field.
- She has completed her SSO Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship at Maimonides Medical Centre, New York, further honing her skills in surgical management.