IVF Treatment Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
Infertility becomes a curse to many people in this world and thus, the medical specialists have come up with a treatment called IVF that helps these unfortunate couples to conceive the baby with the help of an artificial environment.
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization and it is done to treat the infertility problems and help a woman conceive by fertilizing an egg outside the body. This fertilization is done in a glass (in-vitro) and completed in 2-5 days The embryo is then placed in the woman’s womb by using a tube.
Livonta Global is your ideal partner when it comes to receiving the best IVF treatment in India. We have set our benchmarks and we will ensure that you receive the best treatment at the most reasonable prices. The IVF treatment cost in India is very affordable as compared to other developed countries.
Types of IVF
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- IVF using donor eggs
100+ Best IVF Treatment Hospitals in IndiaView All
Aster CMI Hospital
From a single medical center to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise, spread across 320 establishments in 9 countries (and e...
Gleneagles Global Health City
The sprawling, 21-acre facility in Perumbakkam, Chennai is the largest facility of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India. With over 10...
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital (KDAH) a significant social initiative from Reliance Group. It is designed to raise India's gl...
1000+ Best IVF Treatment Doctors in India View All
Dr. Hima Deepthi V Hyderabad
Dr. Hima Deepthi V handles all kinds of fertility issues from fertility consultations to the most advanced procedures like IVF, ICSI.She han...
Dr. Rashmi Yogish Bengaluru
Dr. Rashmi Yogish's areas of clinical focus and expertise are fertility, reproductive medicine, reproductive endocrinology, obstetrics &...
Dr. J Krithika Devi Chennai
Dr. Krithika Devi has had extensive training in the field of Andrology and Reproductive Medicine including Observership programs done in Gle...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
Patient Name : Habush Zayid Shambeh Al Sadi
Country : Oman
Treatment : TURP - Urology
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- What is the IVF process step by step?
IVF procedure comprises the following steps.
- Step 1: The first day of your period is the first official day of your IVF treatment cycle.
- Step 2: Stimulating your ovaries
- Step 3: Egg retrieval process
- Step 4: The sperm
- Step 5: Fertilisation process
- Step 6: Embryo development process
- Stage 7: Embryo transfer process
- Step 8: The final blood test
- What is the common treatment for IVF?
The fertility specialists or doctors take the eggs from the ovaries using a small needle. Then often use light anaesthesia to the woman so that she doesn’t feel any pain or discomfort. Then, they fertilize the eggs with sperm in a specialized lab. Though IVF is done under the supervision of a fertility doctor or specialist, still, there are certain factors which determine the chances of getting pregnant with IVF.
- Can the Indian fertility doctors in India help you?
India is a country which has seen exceptional growth in in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments in recent years. Many IVF clinics are opening across the country over the last decade. There are many experienced and sagacious doctors in India who are helping couples to overcome their infertility. These doctors are well-equipped and possess professional degrees and certifications in the respective field. Moreover, IVF cost in India is quite affordable as compared to other countries. It will take around 1-1.25 lakhs per cycle.
- Care after IVF treatment
IVF procedure is a big change to any infertile couple. After the treatment, you should follow certain precautions.
- Proper sleep: Sufficient duration of sleep during the night is mandatory after IVF.
- Healthy diet: You should eat a healthy diet which contains fruits and vegetables.
- Workout and exercises: Immediate after IVF, workout (especially strenuous) is not at all recommended. But you can do yoga and light exercises at this point to remain healthy and fit.
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global is a prominent name in the medical tourism industry in India. We have partnered with the advanced and the latest healthcare facilities in India. We ensure that all our patients receive the best healthcare services at an affordable price.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get a FREE Quote
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...