Bone Marrow Transplant Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
We all know that in the past few decades, the medical advancements have taken the world by storm and when the fight for the marauding diseases gets tough, there are talented researchers who come up with a robust arsenal to beat these illnesses from the human body.
That being said, India is proud to enjoy a special place when it comes to providing medical facilities. People from all around the world reach here and get their illnesses treated quickly under best-talented specialists. Amidst these medical facilities and treatment, one such treatment in the bone marrow transplant in India.
Marrow is the spongy and fatty tissue that resides between our bones and it is the medium to develop and store the majority of the blood tissues. When your bone marrow is damaged, it needs to be replaced with a healthy bone marrow transplant process.
Different types of Bone marrow
- Aplastic anemia
100+ Best Bone Marrow Transplant Hospitals in IndiaView All
At the onset with the brief introduction of Artemis Hospitals, established in 2007, as tertiary care, multi-specialty healthcare v...
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge......
Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences
Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences is a JCI and NABH accredited heart hospital situated in NH Health city Bangalore. This supe...
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by ...
Max is India's leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services with a strong presence a...
Gleneagles Global Health City
The sprawling, 21-acre facility in Perumbakkam, Chennai is the largest facility of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India. With over 10...
1000+ Best Bone Marrow Transplant Doctors in India View All
Dr. Gaurav Kharya Gurgaon
Dr. Gaurav Kharya is a Senior Consultant & Head Pediatric Hemato-oncology Immunology & Bone Marrow Transplant at Artemis Hospitals, ...
Dr. Dharma Choudhary Delhi
Dr. Dharma Choudhary is a leading name when it comes to speciality in Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant in India. He has been widely acknowl...
Dr.Sunil Bhat Bengaluru
Dr. Sunil Bhat is Senior Consultant in Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation service at Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Center...
Dr. Nimish Kulkarni Mumbai
Dr. Nimish Kulkarni is a consultant in the department of Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant. Dr. Nimish has worked in the field of Hematolo...
Dr. Rahul Naithani Delhi
Dr. Naithani is a young and energetic clinical hematologist. He returned from Canada and joined Max Healthcare in 2011. He has set-up the H...
Dr Vimal Kumar G Chennai
Dr. Vimal Kumar completed his MBBS from Madras Medical College, TN MGR Mediacal University, MD Paediatrics from SMS Medical College, Jaipur,...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
Patient Name : Habush Zayid Shambeh Al Sadi
Country : Oman
Treatment : TURP - Urology
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at email@example.com
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- How Will You Know That You Need Bone Marrow Transplantation?
Bone marrow transplantation is required when a person’s marrow is not healthy enough to function properly. There could be many reasons for this. Chronic infections, disease, or cancer treatments are responsible for bone marrow transplantation. Some reasons for a bone marrow transplant include aplastic anaemia, which is a disorder in which the marrow stops making new blood tissues.
- What Are The Common Treatment Procedures for Bone Marrow Transplantation?
- Autologous Transplant:
- Allogeneic Transplant
- Matched Unrelated Transplant
- How will Indian Bone marrow expert help you?
In India, you may find many hospitals which are equipped with the latest technology and world-class infrastructure along with the best bone marrow specialists. The surgeons who are associated with these hospitals are extensively experienced and have attained global recognition. The cost of a bone marrow transplant in India is quite reasonable and affordable. The cost of the transplantation is nearly $16650. That’s why India is a trusted name in bone marrow transplantation for international patients.
- Care After Bone Marrow Transplant
- Exercise: Do exercise regularly to keep yourself healthy and fit. Exercises keep your heart fir and enhance your stamina and strength.
- Don’t drink alcohol after bone marrow transplant because your liver may not work properly.
- Take care of your mouth
- Protect yourself from the sunlight
- Go for clinical trials
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global is an eminent name in Indian medical tourism. We have joined hands with the advanced and the latest healthcare facilities in India. We ensure that all our patients receive the best healthcare services at an affordable price.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get a FREE Quote
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...