Spine Treatment Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
The spine is an intricate structure that serves as a pillar and supports one’s body weight. A healthy spine indicates good health. But certain injuries (sports, accidents. Etc.) make your spine susceptible to some critical medical conditions. To get rid of this, the best spine specialist in India will recommend you to go for spine surgery. If required, consult with the best spine surgeons in Asia.
The growth of medical tourism is exceptionally high over the past few years in India. The country offers the best spine treatment in India within your budget. That’s why many foreign patients used to visit this country for their spine-related problems. Livonta Global is a prodigious name in the field of medical tourism. It is tied up with established hospitals that provide the best spine treatment in India.
When Do You Need Spine Surgery?
If you are experiencing prolonged back or neck pain which is not getting cured by the traditional pain management therapies (painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.), then you need spine surgery. If you take help from the best neurosurgeon in India for spine surgery.
What are the Various Types of Spine Surgeries?
Depending on your condition, an orthopedic or neurosurgeon used to perform various types of spine surgeries. Some common types of spine surgeries are,
- Discectomy or microdiscectomy: This process is used for the removal of a herniated intervertebral disc with the help of a probe placed after making an incision. Microdiscectomy is a MISS procedure.
- Laminectomy: In this type of surgical process, the lamina which serves as a protective back cover to the spinal cord is removed.
- Laminotomy: In this type of process, a portion of the vertebral arch (lamina) that covers the spinal cord is removed. Laminotomy removes less bone than a laminectomy.
- Foraminotomy: In this surgical process, a bone or tissue in the passageway (called the neuroforamen) is removed. Neuroforamen is a place where nerve roots branch off the spinal cord and exit the spinal column.
- Spinal fusion: During this type of surgical procedure, two or more vertebrae are fused through welding. If there is a tumour or infection in your spine then it causes pain during normal movements. Spinal fusion is a process which prevents the motion between the vertebrae and thus, it lessens the causes of the pain from the affected spines.
What are the Risks of Spine Surgery?
Though the risks in spine surgery are minimal, still, there are certain risks which a patient can experience.
- Nerve damage
- Heart attack
- Blood clots on your leg
- Certain chemical reactions because of medications or anaesthesia
How Long Does It Take to Recover from Spine Surgery?
The recovery period depends on the conditions of the patients, age, and the type of surgery has performed.
- For discectomy, it takes a few weeks to recover. But you may feel weakness and pain during the path.
- For fusion surgery and laminectomy, it takes almost 3 months to recover.
- Recovery from spinal infusion make take 6 months (depending on the existing health condition of the patient)
What is the cost of spine surgery in India?
The spinal surgery cost in India is much affordable than in other countries. The cost of spine surgery in India is nearly $5000-$15000. Many best hospitals for the spinal cord in India offer the utmost treatment care and facilities to the patients.
100+ Best Spine Surgery Hospitals In IndiaView All
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge......
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by ...
At the onset with the brief introduction of Artemis Hospitals, established in 2007, as tertiary care, multi-specialty healthcare v...
Global Hospitals at Lower Parel, Mumbai is the latest addition to the geographical footprint of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India....
Max is India's leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services with a strong presence a...
Narayana Hrudayalaya Malla Reddy Hospital
A multispecialty 300 bedded tertiary care hospital, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital has 17 dedicated departments offe...
1000+ Best Spine Surgeon in India View All
Dr. Puneet Girdhar Delhi
Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. Puneet Girdhar is a leading name in the field of spine surgeries. He has been wi...
Dr. Mihir Bapat Mumbai
The Director of the department of Spine Surgery, Dr. Mihir has over 14 years of experience. He has performed more than 1000 surgeries includ...
Dr.Hitesh Garg Gurgaon
A Consultant at the department of Orthopaedics in Artemis Hospital, Dr. Hitesh Garg has over a decade of rich professional experience in his...
Dr Krishnakumar Rangasamy Mumbai
Dr. R. Krishna Kumar, obtained his undergraduate degree in medicine from Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem. He...
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta Delhi
Dr. Sanjeev has more than 20 years of experience in Neurosurgery. His surgical and clinical expertise cover the Entire spectrum of brain and...
Dr. Anurag Saxena Delhi
Dr. Anurag Saxena has been in the field of Neurosurgery for past 15 years. He did his MCh neurosurgery from prestigious GB Pant Hospital, Ma...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Felix Kasiti
Country : Kenya
Treatment : Heart Treatment
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
01Email your queries with medical records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- How will you know that you have a spine problem?
A spinal cord injury often causes permanent loss of strength, sensation, and function. Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- problems while walking or difficulty in balancing
- loss of control of the bladder or stool (leaking of stool)
- inability to move the arms or legs
- feelings of spreading numbness or painful sensation
- Extreme-pain, pressure, and stiffness in the back or neck area
- signs of shock
- An odd position of head
Paralysis in parts of the body
- What are the Common Treatment Procedures for Spinal Problem?
Surgery is the most common treatment procedure for a spinal problem. Your doctor may remove fluid or tissue that presses on the spinal cord by doing a surgery. In surgery, a surgeon removes parts of the bone, bone spurs, or ligaments in your back.
Traction: This technique stabilizes your spine and brings it into proper alignment.
- Can the Spine doctors in India help you?
Spine surgeons in India have extensive experience and knowledge. Most of them possess international training and experience. In terms of spinal cord surgery in India, patients can expect advanced and the most effective surgical spine techniques adapted by the qualified spine surgeons in India. These doctors not only hold an MS degree in Orthopaedic surgeries but also, they hold many international fellowship programmes and training. They will not only help you to get rid of your pain after surgery but also help you to recover faster and better.
- Care after spine treatment
After surgery, some people need to use drugs for several weeks as per the recommendation of the doctor. Doctors suggest quitting within 3 months of surgery. You should avoid certain drugs like ibuprofen, aspirin, or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for 3 to 6 months after spinal surgery. Because these drugs can slow down your healing process. You may need to avoid sports activities like gymnastics for about six months after the surgery. Sometimes, the doctors advised to wear a brace after the surgery.
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global holds an exceptional reputation in medical tourism in India. We have partnered with the advanced and the latest healthcare facilities in India. We ensure that all our patients receive the best healthcare services at an affordable price.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket>
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get Free Consultation
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...