Heart Transplant Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
Cardiology is a medical term that means dealing with disorders related to the heart. This field is quite wide and it looks into every diagnosis and treatment that helps to keep the heart beating normally. Heart problems are too common these days and the cardiology treatment in India has improved to provide quality care to the patients.
Not only Indians but even the foreigners can avail great benefits the cardiology treatment. There are a number of heart hospitals in India that are accredited internationally. Moreover, medical tourism in India is very good and feasible for people.
More and more people are traveling to India to treat their heart diseases and surprisingly, the success rates of these treatments are quite high. Livonta Global works in association with a number of top-notch heart institutions in India. Check out where you can get the best heart treatment in India.
Types Of Heart Surgery :
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Stent Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Stomach Bypass Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Bariatric Surgery
- Heart Failure Treatment
- Heart Ablation Surgery
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Valve Replacement Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
- Aortic Surgery
100+ Best Heart Hospitals In IndiaView All
Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru
Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals group. It has indeed made a mark in the ci......
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge......
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (FEHI), Delhi, a pioneer and centre of excellence in cardiac care, is recognised for its path-break...
1000+ Best Heart Surgeons in India View All
Dr. Ritwick Raj Bhuyan Delhi
Dr Ritwick is a Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeon with seventeen years of working experience in high volume cardiothoracic centres in Indi...
Dr Rajeev Garg Hyderabad
1989 - PT JNM Medi-cal College, Raipur, Ravishankar University Raipur,1992 MD (Medicine) , PT JNM Medical College, Raipur, Ravishankar Unive...
Dr. Devananda N S Bengaluru
Dr.Devananda N.S is a renowned Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon currently associated with Manipal Hospital (Bangalore). Over the ...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
Patient Name : Habush Zayid Shambeh Al Sadi
Country : Oman
Treatment : TURP - Urology
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at email@example.com
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- How will you know that you have a heart problem?
- The most common symptom of coronary artery disease is angina or chest pain. Angina can be described as a discomfort, heaviness, pressure, aching, burning, fullness, squeezing, or painful feeling in your chest. Other symptoms are
- Palpitations or irregular heartbeats
- Shortness of breath
- Numbness or weakness in your legs or arms
- Pain in the neck, jaw and upper abdomen
- what are the common treatment procedures for Heart treatment?
If you want to cure your heart problem, you need to change your lifestyle. You should intake a low-fat and low-sodium diet along with30 minutes of moderate exercise on most days of the week. Moreover, you need to quit smoking and restrict your alcohol consumption. Depending on your heart problems, your doctor will also prescribe some medications.
- Can the Indian cardiologist in India help you?
The Indian Cardiac Surgeons are not only proficient and knowledgeable but also experts in the latest surgical procedures and treatments. CABG or heart bypass surgery, angioplasty, angiography, valve replacement, heart transplantation, treadmill exercise testing, Holster monitoring, nuclear studies (MUGA and thallium scanning), echocardiography, cardiac catheterizations, arterial switch operations, Fontan and Fontan type procedures, robotic cardiac surgery, trans myocardial laser revascularization are some of the procedures that the Indian cardiologists are performed skillfully and are also helping the patients to resume their normal activities by overcoming the diseases.
- Care after heart treatment
You need to follow certain instructions or things after your heart treatment.
- Stop taking tobacco: Don’t use tobacco and stop smoking. Tobacco use is one of the prime reasons for heart disease.
- Control your blood pressure: High blood pressure puts stress on your heart and blood vessels. So, monitor your blood pressure.
- Control your cholesterol levels.
- Check your diabetes
- Do some exercises
- Eat a heart-healthy and balanced diet (fresh fruits and vegetables)
- Control or manage your stress level.
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global is a reputed name in the field of medical tourism in India. We have partnered with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that all our patients receive the best healthcare services at the most reasonable prices.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get a FREE Quote
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...