Liver Transplant Treatment Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
Liver transplant in India is the best and affordable because the country is boasted with adequate resources, hospital infrastructure, and experienced doctors. Here, you will find many best liver transplant hospitals in India that are welcoming the patients with the latest and advanced liver transplant treatments so that they can lead a healthy and robust life.
Different Types Of Liver Diseases
- Alagille Syndrome for Liver Damage
- Bile duct cancer
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Liver Cysts Liver Cancer
- Hemochromatosis Gilbert
- Syndrome Galactosemia
- Benign Liver Tumors
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
A liver transplant procedure is needed when a patient’s liver is not working properly, and other medications have failed to treat the damaged liver. In a liver transplant process, a damaged liver is replaced with a healthy liver of a deceased or living donor. Over the past few decades, liver transplants have been happening around the world. Best liver hospital in India has a very good track record of performing successful transplant surgeries. Most of the patients resume their normal activities once the treatment is over.
Causes of Liver Failure
There are several causes of liver failure. Some prime causes are,
- Fatty liver (When excess fat deposits on your liver and damages it)
- Viruses like Hepatitis A, B, and E can damage your liver or cause cirrhosis
- Liver cancer
- Acetaminophen overdose
- Excessive alcohol consumption can damage your liver
- Bile duct diseases can damage your liver
- Metabolic diseases are also responsible for liver failure
- Wilson’s disease (a genetic disease) can damage your liver
- Industrial toxins and chemicals like carbon tetrachloride can damage your liver
If your liver is damaged because of these reasons, you should opt for the best liver treatment in India to avoid further issues.
Signs and Symptoms of Liver Problems
Common signs and symptoms of liver problems are,
- Jaundice or yellow skin
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Bleeding easily
- Passing black stools
- Swollen belly or abdomen
- Mental confusion
If you have experienced any of the above-mentioned signs and symptoms, consult with a doctor immediately. You can take opinion from the best liver doctor in India and if required, go for a liver transplant surgery.
If you are planning for liver transplant surgery, you must be thinking about what is the cost of liver transplant surgery in India? The cost of liver transplant in India is quite affordable as compared to other developed nations. In India, the cost is around Rs. 20-30 lakh whereas countries like UK, Australia, or in the USA, the cost can go up to Rs. 2 Crore.
100+ Best liver Transplant Treatment Hospitals in IndiaView All
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by ...
Narayana Hrudayalaya Malla Reddy Hospital
A multispecialty 300 bedded tertiary care hospital, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital has 17 dedicated departments offe...
At the onset with the brief introduction of Artemis Hospitals, established in 2007, as tertiary care, multi-specialty healthcare v...
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge.......
Global Hospitals at Lower Parel, Mumbai is the latest addition to the geographical footprint of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India....
Max is India's leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services with a strong presence a...
1000+ Best Liver Transplant Doctors in India View All
Dr. Hemant A Jain Mumbai
He is a Surgical gastroenterologist. Specialised in gastrointestinal disorders, laparoscopic surgeries and cancer surgeries. Fell...
Dr. Rajeev Ranjan Sinha Bengaluru
Dr. Rajeev R Sinha is a Consultant at Narayana Health with an experience of over 17 years. He was previously associated with Kovai Medical C...
Dr. Ramdip Ray Gurgaon
A Joint Director - Liver Transplant & Senior Consultant - GI Surgery in Artemis Hospital, Dr. Ramdip Ray has several years of rich profe...
Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi Delhi
Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & Director in HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital,...
Dr Suresh Raghavaiah Bengaluru
Dr Suresh is specialized in transplantation of patients with antibodies against their donors, including blood group incompatible and positiv...
Dr. Subhash Gupta Delhi
Dr. Subhash Gupta has pioneered the development of Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in India. He has published over 30 papers on differe...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
Patient Name : Habush Zayid Shambeh Al Sadi
Country : Oman
Treatment : TURP - Urology
All the Treatments are accomplished
with a high success rate in India
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- how will you know that you have a liver problem?
If you are suffering from liver problems, then following are some noticeable signs and symptoms.
- Skin and eyes appear yellowish (jaundice)
- Swelling in ankles and legs
- Severe abdominal pain
- Dark-coloured urine
- Pale or tar-coloured stool
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Easily fatigued
- what are the common treatment procedures for liver disease?
If you are suffering from a common liver problem, then sometimes it can be treated with lifestyle modifications. You need to stop alcohol or need to lose weight to get rid of liver problems. Sometimes, as a part of a medical program, you also need to monitor your liver function. If your problems are severe, you may require medications or even your doctors may recommend surgery to cure your problems.
- Can the best liver doctor in India help you?
From the past few years, medical experts in India are performing liver transplant surgeries around the world and are helping them to resume their normal activities. India is a well-known country for liver transplant surgeries. The country is crammed with many hospitals that give the best liver transplant treatment in India. Almost all the hepatologists (best liver doctors in India) possess exceptional knowledge and proficiency in this field and they always adapt the best treatment procedures to cure the patients from their liver transplant. In India, a liver transplant for an adult can be ranged from 20-25 lakhs which is quite affordable as compared to other advanced countries.
- Care after liver problem
- Avoid strenuous lifting and other exercises like biking, swimming, and walking for at least 6-8 weeks after your transplant. Consult your liver transplant doctor before starting an exercise routine.
- Stop using tobacco and alcohol.
- Never consume raw or undercooked food like eggs or meats.
- Maintain a healthy body.
- You can resume your sexual activity only after checking with your transplant team.
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global is an eminent name in Indian medical tourism. We have joined hands with the advanced and the latest healthcare facilities in India. We ensure that all our patients receive the best healthcare services at an affordable price.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get a FREE Quote
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...