Neuro Treatment Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
Neuro treatment or neurosurgery is the branch of medical science which deals with disorders related to the nervous system. Our nervous system comprises the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system. The central nervous system comprises of the brain and the spinal cord whereas, the nerves and sensory receptors are the part of the peripheral nervous system. A surgeon who is specialized in treating the nervous system-related disorder is known as a neurologist. Many best neurologists in India will help you to overcome your nervous system disorders with their excellent knowledge, skills, and experience. You must consult with the best neurologist in India for a child or the best paediatric neurologist in India if your children are suffering from any neuro disorders.
Livonta Global Pvt Ltd has gained an exceptional reputation in the field of medical tourism. The company provides multiple services like travel, insurance, trending healthcare equipment, visa assistance, language interpreters and professional doctors to the customers. The company is partnered with 100+ best neuro hospitals in Asia and 1000+ doctors in India who deliver excellent health care services at an affordable cost. If you are looking for the best neuro treatment in India, you should get in touch with Livonta Global.
Types of Neuro Treatment
There are several types of neuro treatment or surgeries which will address your problem. Depending on your problem, a neurosurgeon will recommend the best one for you.
- Neuro-oncology: This type of neuro treatment focuses on tumours of the brain and the spinal cord
- Functional Neurosurgery: This type of surgery is conducted to treat problems like movement disorders, cerebral palsy and epilepsy.
- Neurovascular Surgery: This special surgery is focused on the blood vessels which supply the nervous system and their related problems.
- Paediatric Neurosurgery: This type of neurosurgery addresses problems which occur in the developmental and childhood stages.
- Traumatology: This type of surgery usually treats injuries to the nervous system, such as head injuries, surgically.
- Spinal Surgery: This type of surgery is focused on the spinal cord.
- Skull-base surgery: Neurosurgeons who are specialized in treating anomaly surgeries present at the skull base.
How Do You Know that You Need Neurological Treatment?
There are several diagnosis processes which will help the neurologists to know your exact neurological condition.
- Imaging (CT, MRI, PET, SPECT) techniques will help to understand the tissues within your body closely.
- Blood and urine tests will help to understand whether there is any toxin present inside your body.
- EEG and EMG tests will help to understand the conditions of the nerves and their connecting muscles.
Treatment & Prevention
Most of the neurological problems can’t be prevented. By managing your underlying conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, you can some extent prevent neurological problems. You may require neurosurgery for certain conditions like,
- Cerebrovascular problems such as aneurysms and blood clots
- Nerve damage
- Parkinson’s disease
If you are suffering from the above-mentioned problems, you can consult with the best neurosurgeon in India.
What is the Role of a Neurologist?
A Neurologist is a specialized person in the field of medical science who is responsible for managing and treating neurological conditions and other nervous system-related problems. Many neurologists from the best neurosurgery hospitals in India offer you consultation for your problems. You can consult with best neurologist near if you are suffering from the below-mentioned problems. You can even consult with the best homoeopathic neurologists in India if you want to continue your treatment in a risk-free way.
- Coordination problems
- Muscle weakness
- Sensation changes
I Want to Restore Neurological Conditions