Neuro Treatment Cost, Hospitals & Doctors
Neuro treatment or neurosurgery is the branch of medical science which deals with disorders related to the nervous system. Our nervous system comprises the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system. The central nervous system comprises of the brain and the spinal cord whereas, the nerves and sensory receptors are the part of the peripheral nervous system. A surgeon who is specialized in treating the nervous system-related disorder is known as a neurologist. Many best neurologists in India will help you to overcome your nervous system disorders with their excellent knowledge, skills, and experience. You must consult with the best neurologist in India for a child or the best paediatric neurologist in India if your children are suffering from any neuro disorders.
Livonta Global Pvt Ltd has gained an exceptional reputation in the field of medical tourism. The company provides multiple services like travel, insurance, trending healthcare equipment, visa assistance, language interpreters and professional doctors to the customers. The company is partnered with 100+ best neuro hospitals in Asia and 1000+ doctors in India who deliver excellent health care services at an affordable cost. If you are looking for the best neuro treatment in India, you should get in touch with Livonta Global.
Types of Neuro Treatment
There are several types of neuro treatment or surgeries which will address your problem. Depending on your problem, a neurosurgeon will recommend the best one for you.
- Neuro-oncology: This type of neuro treatment focuses on tumours of the brain and the spinal cord
- Functional Neurosurgery: This type of surgery is conducted to treat problems like movement disorders, cerebral palsy and epilepsy.
- Neurovascular Surgery: This special surgery is focused on the blood vessels which supply the nervous system and their related problems.
- Paediatric Neurosurgery: This type of neurosurgery addresses problems which occur in the developmental and childhood stages.
- Traumatology: This type of surgery usually treats injuries to the nervous system, such as head injuries, surgically.
- Spinal Surgery: This type of surgery is focused on the spinal cord.
- Skull-base surgery: Neurosurgeons who are specialized in treating anomaly surgeries present at the skull base.
How Do You Know that You Need Neurological Treatment?
There are several diagnosis processes which will help the neurologists to know your exact neurological condition.
- Imaging (CT, MRI, PET, SPECT) techniques will help to understand the tissues within your body closely.
- Blood and urine tests will help to understand whether there is any toxin present inside your body.
- EEG and EMG tests will help to understand the conditions of the nerves and their connecting muscles.
Treatment & Prevention
Most of the neurological problems can’t be prevented. By managing your underlying conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, you can some extent prevent neurological problems. You may require neurosurgery for certain conditions like,
- Cerebrovascular problems such as aneurysms and blood clots
- Nerve damage
- Parkinson’s disease
If you are suffering from the above-mentioned problems, you can consult with the best neurosurgeon in India.
What is the Role of a Neurologist?
A Neurologist is a specialized person in the field of medical science who is responsible for managing and treating neurological conditions and other nervous system-related problems. Many neurologists from the best neurosurgery hospitals in India offer you consultation for your problems. You can consult with best neurologist near if you are suffering from the below-mentioned problems. You can even consult with the best homoeopathic neurologists in India if you want to continue your treatment in a risk-free way.
- Coordination problems
- Muscle weakness
- Sensation changes
100+ Best Neurosurgery Hospitals in IndiaView All
Global Hospitals at Lower Parel, Mumbai is the latest addition to the geographical footprint of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India....
Narayana Hrudayalaya Malla Reddy Hospital
A multispecialty 300 bedded tertiary care hospital, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital has 17 dedicated departments offe...
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by ...
BLK Super Speciality
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inauge......
Max is India's leading provider of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services with a strong presence a...
At the onset with the brief introduction of Artemis Hospitals, established in 2007, as tertiary care, multi-specialty healthcare v...
1000+ Best Neurologists and Neurosurgeons in India View All
Dr Suresh Sankhla Mumbai
Dr. Suresh Sankhla is an experienced and accomplished Neurosurgeon practising in Mumbai since past more than 16 years. He currently function...
Dr. Shibu Pillai Bengaluru
Dr. Shibu received his Basic Medical Training at the Kottayam Medical College. He completed his Neurosurgical Training at the Prestigious Na...
Dr. Rajan Shah Mumbai
Managing more then 8000, brain tumors with less than 1% mortality in the last 1000 brain tumor surgeries. Have managed more than 450 ...
Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal Delhi
Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal is one of the prominent names in the field of neurosciences. He has been credited with transforming the lives of many,...
Dr. Arun Saroha Delhi
With more than 10 years of experience in Neurosurgery, Dr.Arun Saroha is an expertise in treating Brain and Spine disorders like, Degenerati...
Dr. Aditya Gupta Gurgaon
Dr Aditya Gupta, is an accomplished Neurosurgeon, has been a graduate and topper at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He w...
Why You Should Choose Us
Livonta Global is one of the prominent facilitators for medical tourism in India. We have joined hands with the top-notch medical facilities in India. We ensure that our patients receive the best care at the most reasonable prices.
100+ Treatments under one roof.
Quality treatment within your budget
100+ Hospital in India
1000+ Surgeon & specialists on one platform
FREE Human Consultations
Patient Name : Felix Kasiti
Country : Kenya
Treatment : Heart Treatment
Patient Name : Raya Salim Al Saad
Country : Oman
Treatment : Knee Treatment
Our Process for a Tour to India for Health
We are a rich history of taking people to India for cancer treatment in India and we have observed great results. Reach out to Livonta Global and avail the exceptional benefits of medical tourism in India.
- 01Email your queries with medical records to us at email@example.com
- We will then get various Indian hospitals to answer your query.02
- 03We will collate the responses of the various hospitals and send those to you.
- We will help you select the facility. However, the final decision is yours.04
- 05Once the hospital chosen, we will request you for the passport details of the travellers
- The next step is to get the visa invite from the selected hospital.06
- 07You may then apply for the visa to India for the patient, using this invitation at the Indian consulate, embassy/high commission in your country.
- Alongside, we will send the bank details either of our company or of the Selected hospital, whichever you prefer- so that you may transfer the funds as quoted.08
- 09After fund transfer, all the travel and treatment related arrangements will start to offer you a hassle -free experience as explained above.
Patients from 50+ Countries Have Been Cured by Livonta Global
Here follows the list of the countries from where you can travel to India for your treatment.
Best Health Care Service Provider in India
We have tried to provide answers to most of the frequently asked questions. We hope that most of the queries will be catered to here. Have a look once:
- how will you know that you need Neuro Treatment?
If you are suffering from the following conditions, then you may have neuro problems and you need to consult with a doctor.
- coordination problems
- muscle weakness
- a change in sensation
- Difficulty in movements
People who have problems with their senses, such as touch, vision, or smell, may need to check with a neurologist. Sometimes, nervous system disorders may be responsible for problems with senses.
- what are the common treatment procedures for neuro treatment?
Though sometimes, you need surgery to treat neurological diseases, still, many others can be treated with medications, rehabilitation and other nonsurgical therapies.
- Anti-seizure medications
- Blood thinners
- Corticosteroids and disease-modifying drugs
- Dopaminergic medications
- Clot-busting drugs
- Can the Indian neurologist in India help you?
In India, you may find many trained and adept neurologists who will help you to overcome your neurological disorders. These doctors are qualified and possess a bunch of experiences in the field of neurology. Moreover, the neurological doctors in India are quite affordable as compared to other countries. In India, there are many reputed hospitals who provide excellent neurological treatment to the patients. That’s why many foreign patients are coming to India for their treatment.
- Care after neuro treatment
- You need to follow your medicines as prescribed by your doctor.
- If rehabilitation is required, then you should consult with an occupational therapist and speech therapist.
- Try to cheer up by doing some yoga and light exercises.
- Don’t take a stress
Follow a healthy and balanced diet
- Why Livonta Global?
Livonta Global is an established name in the field of medical tourism in India. We have partnered with the advanced and the latest healthcare facilities in India. Livonta Global ensures that all the patients receive the best healthcare services at reasonable prices.
- 100+ treatments under one roof
- Quality treatment that will never burn your pocket
- 1000+ surgeons and specialists in one platform
- Tied up with 100+ hospitals in India
- Free human consultation and support for your disease
Get Free Consultation
Let Our Medical Expert Call you Back
We provide healthcare services to all major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, etc...