- MBBS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1994
- M.Ch. (Neurosurgery): All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1999
- Advanced Trainings: University of Amsterdam; Hopital Pitie-Salpetriere, Paris; University of Marseilles; Wake Forest University, United States; University of Kiel, Germany
- Fellowship: CJW Medical center, Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Chief - Neurosurgery & CNS Radiosurgery & Co-Chief - Cyberknife Centre at Artemis Hospitals
- At Medanta, where he worked till mid-2016 as Additional Director, Neurosurgery.