Dr Anitha Ramesh - Senior Consultant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Dr. Anitha Ramesh is a Medical Oncologist in Vadapalani, Chennai and has an experience of 16 years in this field. Dr. Anitha Ramesh practices at Paterson Cancer Center in Vadapalani, Chennai and Apollo Speciality Hospital in Vanagaram, Chennai. She completed MBBS from National Medical college,Calcutta University in 1991,MD – Radiotherapy from Banaras Hindu University in 1997 and DM – Medical Oncology from DR.MGR Medical University in 2000
Membership & Certificates
- Member of International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP).
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Corresponding Membership United Kingdom Children Cancer Study Group( UKCCSG).
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology ( ASCO).
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics( IAP).
- Member of Stem cell Research Committee of Sri Ramachandra Medical College.
Awards and Honours
- Scholarship awarded to attend and present a paper in the ECCLU 2009 Educational Convention to be held at Lugano , Switzerland , July 2009.
- Developing Nations Travel Grant awarded to attend and present a paper in the 13 World Congress on Gastro-Intestinal Cancer 22-25 June 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- SIOP Scholarship awarded to attend and present a paper in 43rd Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology, 26-30 October 2011, Auckland, New Zealand.
- UAE Cancer Congress received the “Best Abstract Award “October 2015.
- International Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Foundation Fellowship in Imperial College London April 2015
- Developing Nations Travel Grant awarded to attend and present a paper in the 17 World Congress on Gastro-Intestinal Cancer 1-4 July 2015 , Barcelona , Spain.