Dr. Ankur Nanda - Consultant Spine Surgeon in Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr. Ankur Nanda is Top Orthopedist in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.He did his specialized training in Spine surgery from Seoul, S.Korea. He has extensive experience of working at the top spinal centres like Indian spinal injuries centre , New Delhi
- Degenerative Spine – Back pain, Sciaitica, Disc Problems.
- Spinal Deformity- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, Kyphosis.
- Complex Spinal Trauma.
Membership & Certificates
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
- Member of AO Spine Association.
- Member of Spinal Cord Society.
- Member of Delhi Spine Society.AO Spine Basic Course Certificate, July 2007, New Delhi
- AO Spine Advances Course Certificate, November 2010, New Delhi
Awards and Honours
- Awarded the “Gold Medal Best Paper Award – 2010” in the combined 49th International Spinal cord Society, 10th Spinal Cord Society, 8th ASCoN – Annual Scientific Meeting, New Delhi 2010.
- Awarded “Academic Excellence Scholarship” for being “ 1st in MS- Orthopedics” at NHL Municipal Medical college, Ahmedabad.
- Published a paper titled “Pelvic Obliquity in Neuromuscular Scoliosis: Radiologic Comparative Results of Single-Stage Posterior Versus Two-Stage Anterior and Posterior Approach” in SPINE, 2010 Jul 14.
- Published a paper titled “Transpedicular Percutaneous Biopsy of Vertebral Body Lesions” – A series of 71 cases in SPINAL CORD (Nature) 23 September 2008
- Published a paper titled “Concomitant noncontiguous level (thoracic & lumbar) spinal stenosis” in International Orthopedics (SICOT) 2008
- Published a paper titled “Vascular Injury in Thoracolumbar Spinal surgeries and role of Angiography in early Diagnosis and Management” in Journal of Spinal Disorders and Techniques 2010