Dr. Anoosha Dube - Consultant MD Medicine in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Specialized in internal medicine and medical emergency
- Specialized in rheumatologic case diagnosis and treatment
- Critical care management
- Infectious disease management
- Difficult to diagnose case handling
- Preventive medicines – life style changes
- Rational antibiotic prescription & infection control
- Adult immunization
- Diabetes in adults and adolescents
- Hypertension and heart diseases
- Medical disorders in pregnancy
Original article: – “liver function abnormalities and its prognostic significance in –malaria” indian journal of basic and applied medical research 2015:4:528-534.
- Attained distinction in pre university
- Attained first class throughtout mbbs carrier.
- Have performed 15 tubectomies during internship
- Have performed 59 lumbar puncture, plenty thoracocentesis and abdominocentesis.
- Have performed 4 cvp for dialysis under supervision.
Academic activities during post-graduation:
Presentations (both state & national):
- Presented poster in national conference apicon-2015, a study of coronary artery involvement in diabetic and non-diabetic patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Presented poster in state conference kapicon-2015, leukemoid reaction due to splenic hydatid cyst.
- Presented paper in state conference kapicon 2015, clinical and electro physiological study of sensory motor neuropathy in type2 diabetes mellitus.
National & state conferences and c.d.e. programs attended:
- Attended conference held by dept of pulmonology in jjmmc in 2013.
- Attended cme in thyroid disorders and pregnancy at jjmmc davangere in 2013.
- Participated in cme held by api- davangere chapter in davangere 2013.
- Participated in cme by api davangere chapter held on dec 2013.
- Participated in rhythm -2014- an advanced ecg program in manglore in july 2014.
- Participated in krssdi conference on study of dm in india at mangalore in september 2014.
- Participated in cme on lung cancer held on feb 2014 jjmmc , karnataka.
- Attended cme on rheumatological diseases and biologicals as double edge sword held in ssims davangere on march 2015.
- Participaed in kapicon 2014 karnataka held on may 2014.
- Attended cme on recent advances in vitamin d held in api bhavan davangere on july 2014.
- Participated in apicon held on feb 2015.
- Participated in cme in recent management and newer guidelines in respiratory emergencies held in bchi davangere on april 2015
- Participated in cme on endocrinological emergencies and recent advances held in kle belgaum on august 2015.
- Participated in cme and medical teaching programme held on november 2015, api bhavan banagalore.
- Participated in ecg conference held on feb 2016 bangalore.