Dr. Aswini Kumar Panigrahi - Consultant in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr. Aswini Kumar Panigrahi is a Nephrologist/Renal Specialist. He practices at Nephrosafe Dialysis Center – KPHB, Hyderabad. He is known for specialty services in peritoneal dialysis/Hemodialysis, acute renal failure, and chronic kidney disease (CKD), renal transplant evaluation, managing critically ill patients, central venous catheter insertions. He is working with Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad as a senior nephrologist and transplant renal physician.
- MBBS; MD (Internal Medicine); DNB Nephrology
- 2000 – 2002 Assistant Civil Surgeon and Medical Officer in Primary Health Centre, Baligaon, Koraput District, Odisha.
- 2002 – 2005 Junior Resident in Internal Medicine In MKCG Medical College Hospitals, Berhampur, Odisha.
- 2005 – 2008 Registrar in Nephrology and Fellow of National Board
- 2006 Attending Nephrologist At Apollo Bilaspur Hospitals (August – September)
- 2008 – 2014 Consultant In Nephrology (Junior Cadre) Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Research and Publications
- 2004 – Oral Presentation on Malarial Hepatitis versus Viral Hepatitis at Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Hyderabad
- 2005 – Study on Role of Pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines in Acute Filariasis and Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia Dissertation submitted to Berhampur University
- 2006 – Poster presentation on PRCA-rare cause of anemia
- 2013 – Poster presentation on Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria in Post renal transplant case in a Tanzanian lady – Presented at the Annual Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology – New Delhi