MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
- Senior Consultant, Radiation ocology, Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore -Professor, Dept of Radiation Oncology, KMIO, Bangalore(1999-till date)
- Asst Professor, Radiation Oncology, KMIO, Bangalore(1986-99)
- Lecturer in Radiation Oncology, KMIO, Bangalore (1981-86) Has a wide experience of 25 years in the field of teaching.
Cancer Treatment, Leukemia Treatment, Immunotherapy, Endometrial Biopsy, Prostatectomy, Prostate Cancer Treatment, Colonoscopy Procedure, Breast Cancer Surgery, Colorectal Cancer Treatment, Rectal Cancer Treatment, Hyperthermia, Immunotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Hormone Therapy, Precision Medicine, Angiogenesis inhibitors.
Awards and Achievements
- Received various honors and Recognition for his outstanding work and contribution in the field of Radiation Oncology
- Had been The President for AROI Karntaka chapter
- Member Board of studies in Paramedical subjects of RGUHS and many more…
Research and Publications
- More than 75 National and International publications and papers presented and participated in various presentations as well.
- Participated in Clinical Trials as Principle Investigator & Co-Investigator
- Contribution in various books on Radiation Oncology
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Association of Medical Physicists of India
- Indian Society of Oncology
- Indian College of Radiation Oncology
- Bangalore Oncology Group
- Indian Medical Association
Organ preservation strategies in Breast, Head and Neck cancers.Advanced Radiation therapy techniques- IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT.