Dr. B. Mohapatra - Consultant Spine Surgeon in Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr. B. Mohapatra is Currently associated as consultant with department of Orthopedics & Spine at Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Degenerative Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Pain Management
- Osteoporotic Fractures of Spine
Membership & Certificates
- Orissa Orthopaedic Association
Awards and Honours
- Won the IGASS fellowship award for presenting a paper titled “Early and sustainable improvement in pain are evident as early as ten days after total lumbar disc replacement – a minimum follow-up of two years” at International Conference on Lumbar Intervertebral Disc at ISIC (April 2009), New Delhi.
- Awarded 1st Prize in 2002 for the Paper titled “Management of Bone Tumours by Ilizarov Technique” in OOACON as a postgraduate student at Jaipur, Orissa
- Awarded 2nd Prize in 2001 for the Paper titled “Management of Cubitus Varus Deformity by External Fixator” in OOACON as a postgraduate student at Cuttack, Orissa.
- ‘Management of Cubitus Varus Deformity by External Fixator’ in the State Journal : Orissa Journal of Orthopaedics : Vol 7, 48-51, 2001
- ‘Osteopetrosis with pedicle fractures of lumbar spine’ accepted for publication as a case report in Spine (online) – 2009.
- ‘Retroperitoneal Lymphocele Following Lumbar Total Disc Replacement – A Case Report and Review of Literature’ – SAS (spine arthroplasty society) journal 2010.
- ‘Post-traumatic thoracic scoliosis with rib head dislocation and intrusion into the spinal canal: A case report and review of literature’ – European Spine Journal 2010 (Co-Author).