Experienced an all major Urological Surgeries and Endo Urological procedures including Robotic surgery.
Actively involved in Renal Transplantations and have performed more than 700 renal transplantations.
Area of special interest – Endo-Urology, Renal Transplantation..
Assessor for NABH for accreditation of Hospitals.
Member of state advisor committee for Organ Transplantation
Honorary Secretary of Zonal coordination committee for organ retrieval and transplantation set up by the Govt of Karnataka.-2005-2010
Post graduates guide for MCh Urology students of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences.
Established a Full fledged teaching program for MCh Urology in 2008.
Member of expert inspection panel for Urology for Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences.
Examiner for MCh and DNB Urology
Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences Bangalore
M.G.R University of health sciences Chennai.
Maharashtra Health University
Assam Health university
Meenakshi University Kancheepuram
Kerala University of Health Sciences
SRM University Chennai.
Awards and Fellowship
Recipient of the Chakravarthy Traveling Fellowship sponsored by the Indian American Urological Association. Visited various Universities in USA as a traveling Fellow and also attended the AUA Convention at Dallas in 1999.
- Life Member Bangalore Urological Society and Former Secretary
- Life member 0f Karnataka Urology association and former council Member.
- Life member of Association of Southern Urologists and Past Council Member.
- Life member of Urological Society of India.
- Life member of IMA
- Executive Committee member of Association of Southern Urologists 2000-2002
- Honorary Secretary of Association of Southern Urologists 2002-2004
- President of Association of Southern Urologists 2008-09
- Governing Council member of Urological Society of India 2007- 2008
- President of the Bangalore Urological Association 2007
- Honorary Secretary of Urological Society of India from 2013 -2017
Published numerous papers in peer reviewed journal and presented papers in Regional ,Zonal ,National and International meetings.
Invited to deliver lectures, chair and moderate scientific sessions on a regular basis at all State, Zonal and national meetings of the Urological society of India and other professional bodies. Invited as lead faculty at numerous teaching programs for post graduates in Urology.
Conducted numerous live operative workshops with international faculty at Ramaiah hospitals and was invited as faculty in many such workshops at other centres.
Conducted numerous Cadaver Hands on training programs for Residents and Young Urologists.
Spreading awareness in Organ donation
Cricket- Represented District Schools and was Captain of College team.