Dr. Devender Singh - Consultant in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Dr. Devender Singh MS. works in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery department in the KMCH Main Center. The professional qualifications of Dr. Devender Singh MS. is MCh. FIACS. Dr.Devender Singh has a vast experience of 15 years having done more than 10000 operations till date which includes patients from 1 year to 80 years of age.Besides the heart surgeries, he also perform operations on the Lung, Blood Vessels and Chest.He has performed around 35 keyhole heart surgeries (MICAS, MIDCAB) & 50 keyhole lung operations(VATS) and is actively starting heart transplant program.
Membership & Certificates
- Life member & fellow of Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of CTSNet
- Life Member of European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Awards and Honours
- Gold Medalist in MBBS and passed with honours in MS and M.Ch.
- awarded scholarship for merit(top 0.1% students) in CBSE all India Secondary School Examination 1987.
- Awarded Gold Medals for securing First position in the First, Second and Third Professional MBBS Examination conducted by the Dibrugarh University, Assam.
- awarded gold medals for securing highest marks in ten subjects in professional examinations.
- Gilbert S, Singh D, Sivakumar MK (2015) Post-traumatic Lung Herniation through Chest Wall. J Pulm Respir Med 5: 270. doi:10.4172/2161- 105X.1000270