Dr. Durgatosh Pandey - Director & Senior Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Dr. Durgatosh Pandey practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket in New Delhi as a Senior Consultant GI, HPB & Thoracic, Head GI & HPB and Surgical Oncology. Doctors Professional qualification are MBBS, MS(Surgery), DNB(Surgery), MCh(Surgical Oncology) and specialized in Surgical Oncology. He worked as Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) and In-charge of Thoracic & Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary service at Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, AIIMS, New Delhi, 28 May 2012 – April 2015, Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) at Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 19 Feb 2007 – 27 May 2012 and Specialist Senior Registrar (GI Surgical Oncology): Equivalent to Lecturer at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 1 June 2004 – 31 Aug 2005. He is Surgical Fellow, Hepatobiliary Surgery & Liver Transplantation, 2006-07 (Singapore), Visiting Fellow, Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) & Robotic Thoracic Surgery, 2015 (USA), Founder member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia, Founder member of Esophageal cancer consortium, Trustee member of ICON (Indian Co-operative Oncology Network), External examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai since June 2013 and Member of the ICMR Task Force on “Review of Guidelines for Management of Lung Cancer
Membership & Certificates
- Founder Member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia.
- Fonder Member of Esophageal cancer Consortium.
- Trustee Member of ICON (India Cooperative Oncology Network).
- External Examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai since June 2013.
- Member of the ICMR Task Force on “Review of Guidelines for Management of Lung Cancer”.
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- Indian Society for the diseases of Esophagus and Stomach
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Precise Medicine