Dr. Lakshman S Khiria is a Gastroenterologist and GastroIntestinal Surgeon in Bhat, Ahmedabad and has an experience of 17 years in these fields. Dr. Lakshman S Khiria practices at Apollo Hospital in Bhat, Ahmedabad. He completed MBBS from Rajasthan University in 1996,MS – General Surgery from Rajasthan University in 2001 and MCh – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2007. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: GastroIntestinal Surgery and Liver Transplantation etc.
Awards and Honours
- Received best paper prize in Indian Association of Surgical-gastroenterology conference (IASGCON) 2005, PGI, Chandigarh.
- Smt. Tara Bai Mehta gold medal in general surgery (MBBS).
- Dr. J. Bhandari gold-medal in medicine (MBBS).
- Rekha Agrawal Memorial gold-medal in ophthalmology and ENT (MBBS).
- Dr. J. Bhandari gold-medal for scoring the highest marks in the batch 1992 (MBBS).