- MBBS Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MS (Ortho) Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Diploma Sports & Exercise Med, Royal College of Surgeons UK
- Fellow Foot & Ankle Surgery, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, UK
- Dr Maninder is an experienced Orthopaedic Surgeon who has trained in the United Kingdom for more than 9 years.
- Graduated from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and did his MS (Ortho) from the same institution.
- Subsequently he worked as Senior Resident at LNJP Hospital, St. Stephens Hospital and Jaipur Golden Hospital.
- Selected as a Senior Foot & Ankle fellow in the renowned Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, UK where he learned skills such as Ankle replacement, Arthroscopic surgery and Deformity correction
- Completed a Diploma in Sports & Exercise Medicine from the Royal College of Surgeons, UK and has treated many athletes during his tenure in the UK.
- Has also worked as a Senior Fellow in the Hand surgery unit and the Trauma unit of the New Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Birmingham, UK.