Dr. P. Vijay Anand Reddy - Director in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
As the director of apollo cancer hospital, dr. Reddy is instrumental in the establishment and rise of the institute and its latest entitlement as the ‘centre of excellence of cancer’ in India. Dr. Reddy’s professional excellence, social commitment, humility, integrity, and generosity have made him a role model in the medical community. As a leading oncologist in India, he is a beacon of hope for the sick and downtrodden, healing those in pain and transforming lives.With Dr. Reddy at the helm, apollo cancer hospital has become known for its scientific innovation, cutting-edge technology, and boundless empathy. His inspiring leadership has created a team of exceptional doctors guided by the multidisciplinary tumor board, with high cure rates comparable to the top cancer centers in the world.Dr. Reddy’s patient-centric cancer treatment has made him one of the most preferred cancer specialists globally. Having successfully treated more than 1000 foreign patients from Oman, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kenya, and Tanzania, he is one of the best oncologists in India.
Conferences / Courses Attended
- ASCO (American society of Clinical Oncology) Annual Conference every year from 1999 – 2010.
- ASTRO (American Society of Radiation Oncology) Annual Conference 2008, 2009.
- ICRO (International Congress of Radiation Oncologist) at Melbourne, 30th January – 2nd February 2001.
- World Lung Cancer Conference, 11th – 15th Novemeber 2000 at Tokyo, Japan.
- 6th International Congress of Radiation Oncology, 30th Jan to 2nd Feb 2001 at Melbourne, Australia.
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Precise Medicine