Dr Padmaja Lokireddy is one of the best Hemato Oncologist , Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Surgeon(Consultant) in Hyderabad, India. To Book Doctor Appointment,visit Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills.
- Consultant Haemato oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Consultant Apollo Hospital, Jublie hills, Hyderabad From 09/11/2015
- Visiting Physician at John Hopkins Cancer Care Hospital, Baltimore, USA Sep 2015
- Transplant Consultant at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital,Birmingham, UK Aug 2015
- Transplant Consultant at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow ,UK May to July2015
- Haematology Consultant at University Hospital North Tees and Hartlepool Trust December 2014 to May 2015
- Consultant Haematologist at Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich, UK (part of Cambridge cancer network) Aug2014 to Dec 2014
- Specialist Registrar at University Hospital Leicester,UK from 2009 to May 2014
Awards and Achievements
- European bone marrow Transplant conference at Valencia, Spain May 2016
- Haemostasis update, Bangalore 2016
- Bone Marrow Transplant update at Vienna, Austria 2014
- Annual European Bone marrow transplant conference at Excel centre, London2013
- Meritorious Award in the field of Haematology and Transplant by International Biographic centre, Cambridge 2016
- Included in International Biographic Dictionary,Cambridge and recognised in top 100 physicians for 2016
Research and Publications
- Extramedullary acute myeloid leukaemia: isolated leukaemic pleural and pericardial effusions without marrow disease.” — 2015 Published in British Journal of Haematology – BJH13575.
- Volunteer at BBC blood and Bugs programme on 01-11-2014.
- Bilateral subdural Hygromas following Intrathecal Methotrexate Published in British Journal of Haematology, Volume 155,Issue 5, Page 536,December 2011
- Poster presentation in International Conference EBMT (European Bone Marrow Transplant) Conference 2013 on Effect of Skeletal disease on Stem cell Mobilisation in Myeloma Patients.
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), MRCP, FRCPath (Haematology)CCT