- GRADUATION: MBBS Dr.P.D.M. Medical College, Amaravati University, Maharastra (1992-1997)
- POST GRADUATION: MD (Internal Medicine) Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University, Belgaum, Karnataka (1999-2002)
- SUPER SPECIALITY: DNB (Nephrology) Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (2004-2007)
- MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India).
- Nephrology Fellow at University of California at San Diego, California (Oct-Nov 2009)
- Nephrology fellow at V U Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Academic Exchange Program (March 2011)
- Registrar in Nephrology at Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad (2004-2007).
- Medical Registrar in Acute Medical Care Unit at Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad. (Jan 2003 to Oct 2003)
- Junior Resident in Medical Intensive Care Unit, at Mediciti Hospitals, Hyderabad (1998- 1999)One Year Rotatory Internship at Osmania Medical College Hospital, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (1997-1998)