Dr. Rachan Shetty - Consultant Medical Oncologist in Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Dr. Rachan Shetty with his multidisciplinary and methodical approach to cancer treatment, aims at restoring the best quality of life for patients, during the treatment stages and the recovery phase. He ensures that each patient gets the best treatment available in a safe, caring environment.
- Original article- Lenalidomide in relapsed refractory lymphoma: An Indian Perspective. 2nd author. Accepted in Journal of cancer research and therapeutics
- Original article: Febrile Neutropenia in Hematological Malignancies: Clinical and Microbiological Profile and Outcome in High Risk Patients. Accepted in JLP 3rd author.
- Original article: Management of febrile neutropenia in solid organ malignancies following chemotherapy. Accepted and ahead of print in JCRT third author.
- Primary multifocal osseous Hodgkin lymphoma: a case report. Published in IJHSR. Second author.
- Systemic Therapy in Endometrial Cancer: Recent Advances author.
- Case report: Constitutional mismatch repair deficiency syndrome: Do we know it?, third author.
- Case report: Perpheral primitive neuroectodermal tumour of small bowel mesentry presenting as intestinal obstruction. First author. Accepted in austral asian journal of cancer.