Dr. Raghavendra Prasada - Gastroenterology in Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Dr Raghavendra Prasada is an intelligent and experienced Gastroenterologist. He listens to all your problems patiently, gives apt advice and medications depending upon individual diagnoses. Cases treated by him speaks about his caliber. He is considered as one of the best in respective specialization.
Professional Training & Skills
- Academic and teaching skills [M.D., D.M.] trained at prestigious Institute of India, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Trained and experienced in managing GI emergencies including gastrointestinal bleed, acute cholangitis, acute pancreatitis, acute severe ulcerative colitis, corrosive ingestion, liver failure etc.
- Trained and skilled in diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI and lower GI endoscopy including pneumatic balloon dilatation for achalasia cardia, SEMS placement, polypectomy, usage of argon plasma coagulation etc.
- Trained and skilled in performing percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.
- Experienced in performing capsule endoscopy and its interpretation for obscure GI bleed, Crohn’s disease etc.
- Trained and skilled in performing therapeutic ERCP with one and half year of experience at PGIMER, Chandigarh in handling cases of CBD stone, bile leak, benign and malignant biliary strictures, hydatid disease of liver, acute pancreatitis with external pancreatic fistula, chronic pancreatitis with stone and strictures etc.
- Trained and skilled in performing endoscopic ultrasound with experience in diagnosing CBD stones, benign and malignant biliary obstruction, pancreatic mass etc. Experienced in EUS guided fine needle aspiration for cystic neoplasm of pancreas, carcinoma pancreas, lymphnodal sampling etc. Trained in management of pancreatic pseudocyst/walled of necrosis with EUS guided endoscopic transmural drainage.
- Treatment for Gastritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Gastric/peptic Ulcer
- Gall stones
- Liver disease
- GI Cancer