She is a Consultant – Pediatric Neurology Centre For Child Health at BLK Super Speciality Hospital . she has an experience of Senior Resident (Non Acad) Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi – 14th Feb 2012- 31st Dec 2014 and Senior Resident (Acad; DM Pediatric Neurology) Child Neurology Division, Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi – 1st Jan 2015 onwards
Epilepsy, Autoimmune diseases and Demyelinating disorders in Child Neurology
Awards and Achievement
- First prize for the e-poster “Chronic Meningitis with persistent hypoglycorrhachia: An unusual presentation of Lyme’s disease” in Infectious, Inflammatory and post infectious subgroup category during the 8th Child Neurocon 2017 held at New Delhi from 3rd-5th February 2017.
- Third prize for platform presentation “Demographic profile of children attending child development clinic at SPMCHI, Jaipur” Raj Pedicon, Jaipur, October, 2009
- Farmania R, Sitaraman S, Das R R. Influence of Gestational Age on Muscle Tone of Healthy Preterm Indian Infants at 40 Weeks Postconceptional Age: An Objective Assessment. Journal of Clinical Neonatology | Vol. 6 | Issue 1 | January-March 2017.
- Farmania R, Sitaraman S, Das R R. Goniometric assessment of muscle tone of preterm infants and impact of gestational age on its maturation in Indian setting. Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice. 2017 Aug; 8(Suppl 1): S44–S48.
- Tripathy K, Chawla R, Mittal K, Farmania R, Venkatesh P and Gulati S. Ophthalmic examination as a means to diagnose Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis: an optical coherence tomography and ultrawide field imaging evaluation. Eye and Vision (2017) 4:1.