Dr. Rudra is a renowned & well-versed Surgical Oncologist in Delhi/NCR. Dr. Rudra has completed his MS (Gen. Surgery) from MKCG Medical College, Bethampur University (1995), Orissa, India followed by Diploma (Lap. Surgery) from GEMS Hospital, Coimbatore (1999).Tamilnadu, India. He has multiple fellowships to his creait. Dr. Rudra has 26 years of experience post MS with 18 years of experience dedicated to surgical oncology. He has worked with leading premier institutes all over the world including St. George Hospital in Sydney.Australia & Tokyo Metropolitan Hospital, Japan. Apart from this, he has worked in many Hospitals like PSRI, Asian, Artemis Batra, BLK prior to this. He was Director – of Surgical Oncology at Max Hospital, Shalimarbagh, New Delhi.
Area of interest:
- GIONCOLOGY / HP8 Oncology /Thoracic Oncology/Musculoskeletal Oncology
- MISin Oncology (Laparoscopic & Robotic Onco- Surgery)
- HIPEC, PIPAC
- Head & Neck Oncology / Gyne Oncology / Breast Oncology, Oncomammoplasty /Uro-oncology and Limb Salvage Surgery, Venous Access Devices.
Qualification & Education:
- MBBS -Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati (MKCG) Medical College, Berhampur
- MS (Gen. Surgery) -MKCG Medical College, Berhampur University
- Diploma (Lap. Surgery) -GEMS Hospital, Coimbatore (1999), Tamilnadu
- Fellow (Surgical Oncology)-Fellowship In Surgical Oncology at MP Shah Cancer Hospital, Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI), Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad (2003)
- Fellow (Colorectal Surgery): Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery at St. Georges Hospital, Sydney Australia
- Fellow (Surgical Oncology)-Fellowship In Surgical Oncology at KMIO, Bangalore,
- © Fellow HPB Oncology, Komagome Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
Dr. Rudra has 27 years of experience post-MS with 19 years of experience dedicated to surgical oncology.
- Director & Head, Surgical Oncology – Maxinstitute of Cancer Care
- Senior Consultant & Head (GI and Thoracic Oncology]: BLK Cancer Centre, BLK
- Senior. Consultant (Surgical Oncology) : Artemis Cancer Centre
- Senior. Consultant (Surgical Oncology): Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
Shushruta Award -IMA East Delhi Branch
CEO Award-Maxinstitute of Cancer Care
Presentations in Prominent Conferences:
- National & international Conterences of Indian Society of Oncology & Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, Indian Cancer Congress + Organizing Secretary ‘NATCONIASO-2021