Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya - Associate Director & Head, Institute of Cancer Care in Gurugram, , India
Dr Rudra Prasad Acharya is The Best Oncologist in IndiaMS, FAIS, FIAGES, Fellowship In Surgical Oncology Dr.Rudra Prasad Acharya is an accomplished cancer surgeon with an experience of over 15 years. Currently Dr Rudra is working as Director & Head Surgical Oncology, Global Cancer Care at Rejoice Laparoscopic Cancer Centre & Sr. Consultant, Surgical-Oncology at PSRI Hospital,Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi.Dr Rudra has worked as Cancer surgeon at various cancer hospitals in India. He has been associated with some of the best cancer hospitals in Delhi / NCR like Max Super speciality Hospital, B L Kapur Hospital, New Delhi, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon and Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, India.
- Sr. Consultant Head & Thoracic Oncology , BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Sr. Consultant , Surgical Oncology, Artemis Health Institute , Gurgaon
- Sr. Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
Education & Training
• MBBS: Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati (MKCG) Medical College, Berhampur (1991), Orissa, India.
• MS (Gen. Surgery): MKCG Medical College, Berhampur University (1995), Orissa, India.
• Diploma (Lap. Surgery): GEMS Hospital, Coimbatore (1999), Tamilnadu, India
• Fellow (Surgical Oncology) : Fellowship In Surgical Oncology at MP Shah Cancer Hospital, Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI), Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad (2003), Gujarat, India. (Teaching).
• Fellow (Colorectal Surgery): Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery at St. Georges Hospital ,Sydney(2005) ,Australia.(Teaching).
• Fellow (Surgical Oncology): Fellowship In Surgical Oncology at KMIO, Bangalore(2009), Karnataka, India. .(Teaching)
• Fellow HPB Oncology : Komagome Hospital ,Tokyo,Japan
Awards And Recognitions
• Genetics in Surgical practice. Hospital Today – 2002.
• NarwariaM , Acharya R P. Bariatric Surgery. In Clinical G I Surgery, Haribhakti Education Foundation , Ahmedabad – 2008 (Text book)
• Education Foundation , Ahmedabad – 2008 (Text book)
• Laparoscopic Anterior Resection a boon for Sphincter preservation with no suture technique. (Accepted)
• Thoracoscopic Esophagectomy : Feasibility in Co morbid Elderly patients.(Accepted)
• Nutrition in GI Cancer (National Guidelines).
Areas of Interest
- GI & Thoracic Oncology
- Limb Salvage Surgery , Sarcoma Oncology
- Hepato Pancreatic Biliary Tumours
- Associate of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI)
- Indian Hepato Pancreatic Biliary Association of India (IHPBA)
Location and Duration of OPD
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh