Dr. Sandeep Nayar is a dedicated and hardworking Pulmonologist who is presently working as a Senior Consultant and Head of Respiratory Medicine, Allergy & Sleep Disorders Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital New Delhi. He has more than 23 years of clinical and surgical experience in the field of Pulmonology. His specialized skills include Medical Thoracoscopy, Sleep Disorders related to respiratory problems, Pulmonary Function Testing to name a few.
Dr. Sandeep Nayar has studied MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi followed by MD in Pulmonary Medicine from V. P. Chest Institute Delhi. He has delivered faculty lectures in Respiratory and Critical Care medicine for over 20 years. He has been invited as a Faculty at several conferences across India. Over the years, he has received training certification in Sleep Disorders Management from Australia, Interventional Bronchoscopy from France and Prospector Ship in Critical Care from Brussels. He has also joined Medical Thoracoscopy training from France.
Dr. Sandeep Nayar is a registered member of European Respiratory Society (ERS) and Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM). He is a Life Member of Indian Association of Bronchology, Indian Chest Society, Association of Physician of India, National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP) and Indian Medical Association.
- Prospectorship in Critical Care from Brussels, Belgium
- Sleep Disorders Management, Sydney, Australia
- Trained in Interventional Bronchoscopy, Marseille, France
- Medical Thoracoscopy training from France
- Sr. Consultant & Head – Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant – Jaipur Golden Hospital
- Sr. Consultant – Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
- Sr. Resident – L.R.S. Institute of T.B. & Allied Diseases
- Have delivered numerous faculty lectures in Respiratory and Critical Care medicine for more than 20 years
- Invited as a Faculty at almost all major chest conferences in india
- Actively involved in teaching of graduates, post graduates, nurses and paramedics in the Dept. of Critical Care Medicine at various hospitals
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) guided Biopsy / FNAC
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Interventional Bronchoscopy – laser / argon plasma coagulation / cryotherapy / brachytherapy / stenting / Foreign body removal
- Pleural Procedures : Diagnostic and therapeutic including pleural pigtail insertion
- Sleep Disorders related to respiratory problems
- Pulmonary Function Testing : Spirometry, Lung Volumes and Diffusion
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: For chronic lung diseases like Asthma, COPD, and Interstitial Lung Diseases.
- Allergy: Comprehensive allergy diagnosis and management including Anti IgE therapy.
- Comprehensive management of patients with Pneumonia, tuberculosis, respiratory failure (I &II), asthma, COPD, Sarcoidosis, ILD, Pleural effusion, Pneumothorax, Pulmonary embolism, Pulmonary edema, ALI & ARDS, Sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnea, central apnea, Lung Cancers and other pulmonary disorders
- Certified Provider in BLS, ACLS
- Authorized by CGIB, Govt. of India regulatory body, to provide Immunotherapy against respiratory allergic disorders, since 1998
- Field Training in Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme at Lala Ram Swaroop Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Mehrauli, 2000
Interventional Pulmonology, Bronchoscopy – Flexible & Rigid, Medical Thoracoscopy, Pulmonary Hypertension, Asthma & Allergic Rhinitis, Sleep Apnoea, Interstitial Lung Diseases, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Infections including fungal diseases, Sepsis / ARDS