- MS Ortho
- Ex Cl Asso. Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Advanced Arthroplasty, Seoul, South Korea
- Dr. Khurana underwent his orthopaedic training at Christrian Medical College, Ludhiana, Worked as a senior resident and a clinical assistant in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai where he trained with the stalwarts of orthopaedic surgery in India.
- Obtained his fellowship training in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine at Mumbai where he mastered his shoulder and knee arthroscopy skills.
- Undertook a fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction at Seoul, South Korea. After returning to India in 2011
- Has been working as a Specialist Shoulder Surgeon and a Consultant Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty Surgeon at the Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi.