Dr Suresh Reddy - Consultant in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr. CH. Suresh Reddy is currently serving as a Senior-Consultant in Neurology department. He graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, and pursued his Master Degree in Internal Medicine, from Osmania Medical College. He has received the doctorate in Neurology from one of the prestigious institutions of Hyderabad, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science.
His has an outstanding talent in treating neurological emergencies. He commonly treats cases such as status epilepticus, stroke, and neurological infections. His special interest lies in treating dystonia, dementia, peripheral neuropathy, headache disorders, and epilepsy. Dr. CH. Suresh Reddy is always forefront in imparting his knowledge and expertise to the upcoming doctors; he wishes to keep himself and his junior doctors, updated with the innovative disease preventive strategies and newer advances for treating neurological disorders.
Membership & Certificates
- Member of International Headache Society
- Member of World Stroke Organization
- Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
- Movement disorder treatments
- Multiple sclerosis treatments
- Cerebrovascular disease and stroke treatments
- NeuroAIDS treatments
- Epilepsy treatments
- Headache treatments
- Vestibular treatments
- Neuromuscular tisease treatments
- Cognitive disorder treatments