Dr. Vivek Verma - Consultant - Orthopaedic Oncosurgeon in Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr Vivek Verma is one amongst the very few Orthopaedic Oncologists in India and is trained at Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai. His current practice is exclusive of the management of bone and soft tissue tumors. Currently, he leads the Musculoskeletal/ Orthopaedic Oncology division at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj and Vaishali. He also pioneered and established the first dedicated Orthopaedic Oncology set up in Uttarakhand at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun. Apart from clinical work, Dr Verma is actively involved in research and academic activities including publishing papers, conducting Musculoskeletal Oncology CMEs at state and national level.
- Bone tumors: benign and malignant bone tumors like Sarcomas – Osteosarcoma, Ewings sarcoma, chondrosarcoma, giant cell tumors, bone cysts, etc.
- Soft tissue tumors: sarcomas, atypical lipomas, fibromatosis, retroperitoneal tumors, etc.
- Cutaneous malignancies: melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell ca, etc
- Metastatic bone disease: pathological fractures of extremity or spine, pelvis, etc.
- Complex reconstruction and revision surgeries for failed implant and mega prosthesis
- Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society ( IMSOS)
- Delhi orthopaedic association (DOA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA – EDB)
- Medical council of India (MCI)
- Delhi Medical council (DMC)