Continental Hospitals in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Continental Hospitals, a Gleneagles Facility (A Parkway Network Hospital) – is a 750 bed, State-of-the-art, Multispecialty hospital. It embraces a new dimension of healthcare in India by engaging an excellent team of experts, cutting – edge technology and evidence-based medicine across 30 + specialties. Driven by interdisciplinary collaboration and innovative practice in the field of medicine, physicians and nurses at Continental Hospitals deliver extraordinary and personalized care to the patients at all times.
- 21 Modern, Specialty-specific, Modular Operation Theatres
- One of the largest emergency centers in the country
- World-class ICU ‘s with the latest monitoring systems, infection control and safety systems
Continental Hospitals is the FIRST in India and also the FIRST Multispecialty Hospital (with Oncology) in the world to get “Joint International Accreditation” (JCI) in less than 2 years! Continental Hospitals is also accredited by NABH.
Parkway is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals and more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam . It is fully owned by IHH Healthcare Berhad, which is the second largest healthcare group in the world by market capitalization and is dually listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and Main Board of SGX-ST
Centers of Excellence:-
- Oncology (Cancer)- Radiation, Medical & Surgical.
- Cardiology/Cardiac Surgery.
- Spine Surgery.
- Joint Replacement Surgeries (Shoulder/Knee/Hip).
- Organ Transplant (Liver, Kidney and Heart)
- Gastroenterology, Liver Diseases and Bariatrics
- Woman and Child Care
Continental Hospitals at Hyderabad is catering to the health dcare needs of patients travelling from different geographies like Africa, Europe, Middle East, CIS, SAARC and America at very affordable prices and making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients for better health.