Sterling Hospitals, a part of the Sterling Group, is a market leader when it comes to the private chain of hospitals across Western India. The establishment of Sterling Hospitals transformed the healthcare landscape in this part of the world and forged a strong legacy of excellence when it comes to superiority in healthcare. Sterling Hospitals
As a trailblazer, Sterling Hospitals has set a benchmark and is the leader in setting industry standards. Today, Sterling Group has successfully established tertiary care multi-speciality hospitals in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Rajkot. The group also has established a state-of-the art and high end tertiary care centre at Gandhidham. Today, all these four hospitals are accredited by NABH. Moreover, the pathology laboratories of the hospitals at Ahmedabad and Vadodara are accredited by NABL. Sterling Hospitals believes in offering outstanding medical as well as surgical care to its patients and has established state-of-the-art units and critical specialties such as cardiology and CVTS surgery, neurology & neuro-surgery, nephrology, urology, GI medicine and surgery, haematology, bone marrow transplant, oncology and onco-surgery, critical care, emergency and trauma care, orthopaedic and joint replacement, spine surgery, obesity surgery, neonatology as well as general medicine amongst others. Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad also runs govt. approved transplant programmes for kidney, liver & heart.
- 33 Specialties – all under one roof
- 24 hrs Emergency Stroke and Cardiac Helpline Services
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) to treat multi-organ dysfunction
- Special programmes include Bone Marrow Transplant, Liver Transplant & Renal Transplant
- Specialised services include Diabetes Clinic, Pain Clinic, Stroke Clinic, Wellness Clinic and Sleep Lab
- Ancillary services include Blood Bank, Dietetics, Dialysis Unit, Molecular Lab, Pathology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Radiology
- Special Services for Corporate including medical holidays, health check-ups and health seminars
- BLS and ACLS trained doctors, nurses and technicians.
- 24 X 7 services round the year.
- Triage area equipped with facilities of a world class emergency room.
- Mobile unit with a defibrillator, multipara monitor and ventilator.
- Excellent communication facilities backup.
Other Initiatives :
- Sterling is working towards educating the general public via printed materials, seminars, and conferences on prevention of roadside accidents, safe driving, home accidents, work place injuries, etc.
- We are also working with the government agencies like the traffic police in practicing and promoting safety by following simple protocols.
- “Poison and Trauma Hotline no. 079 40011177 ” for immediate measure in case of accidental / intentional poisoning.
- ‘Doorstep ECG’ and telephonic emergency consultation are the other novel features this department has in mind.
Sterling Robotic Surgery Institute (SRSI) and Sterling Stroke Institute (SSI)
Sterling Hospitals has also set up Sterling Robotic Surgery Institute (SRSI) and Sterling Stroke Institute (SSI). SRSI makes use of an advanced robotic surgery system (Da Vinci) that allows surgeons to perform a wide range of complex procedures with more accuracy, flexibility, as well as control when compared to conventional techniques. SSI has been established for the treatment of stroke using the most advanced procedures. The team is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and compassionate care to stroke patients and is Western India’s largest team in Neurosciences. Oncology – Sterling Cancer Hospitals
Sterling Group has now ventured into the oncology segment by setting up cancer hospitals in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Gandhidham. These hospitals have the most advanced technology and the state-of-the-art infrastructure and an exceptionally experienced team of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology experts. Sterling Cancer Hospitals strives to make it sure that it is always at the cutting-edge of cancer care while offering a range of research based therapies and individualized treatment plans. Disease Management Group (DMG) and Tumour Board are also the core features and part of Sterling Cancer Hospitals’ services. Pathology – Sterling Accuris In order to expand its footprint in the healthcare sector, Sterling Group has launched pathology services that fit the need of the individual. As the largest and most comprehensive pathology laboratory of Gujarat, Sterling Accuris has roped in an expert team of pathology specialists and has established a highly advanced infrastructure to meet individual needs. Accuris has also tied up with PanGenomics, which is a USA based company that provides US based genetic testing as well as genetic counselling to patients in India. At Sterling Accuris, pathology is not just a routine analysis of specimens, but a challenging and exciting profession. Sterling Hospital has raised the state’s standards for healthcare, placing Gujarat on the global healthcare map. Sterling today is a touchstone for the Cure, Care and Comfort of its patients