Wockhardt Hospitals in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Wockhardt Hospitals, we have established multi super specialty hospitals at Mumbai, Nagpur, Surat, Goa, Rajkot, Nashik and Navi Mumbai. With latest technology, multi-disciplinary capability, state of the art facilities, world class infrastructure and excellent patient care ambience and processes; Wockhardt Hospitals is one of the leading and progressive healthcare institutions in this part of the world. Wockhardt Hospitals has partnered with Partners Medical International, USA to develop benchmark clinical practices and contribute towards development of health care industry globally. Many international patients are now traveling to India for treatment at our hospitals and to benefit from our low-cost and world class medical treatment and facilities.
Some highlights of Wockhardt Hospital for your perusal:
- 1st hospital in Australasia region to perform Minimally Invasive Beating Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
- World’s 1st Awake Bypass Surgery with valve replacement performed on a patient without general anesthesia.
- 1st hospital to perform the open heart surgery for Aortic Valve Replacement using stent less valve.
- 1st Hospital to implant heart failure device as a bridge to heart transplant.
- 1st Hospital in South Asia to be recognized by the American Blue Cross & Blue Shield association on their worldwide network of participating hospitals.
- India’s 1st Heart Hospital to achieve ISO 9002 certification.
- Wockhardt hospitals join hands with Harvard Medical International (HMI), as associate hospitals of HMI in India.
- The 3rd Hospital in the world to perform conscious off pump coronary artery bypass surgery.
- 1st Hospital in India to perform Vertebral Artery Angioplasty
- 2005 – Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai is the 1st super specialty hospital to achieve accreditation from Joint Commission International(JCI), USA
Wockhardt hospitals will strive with excellence to fulfill the needs of community in its chosen field of medical treatment
We at Wockhardt Hospitals constantly strive for quality and innovation. To us, it is more than a goal. It is a way of life. While advanced technology and modern facilities are crucial to the delivery of high quality medical care, it is our doctors, nurses and technicians who make Wockhardt Hospitals a place of highly specialized expertise.
- To host state-of-the art facilities and equipment
- Attract the most talented medical, scientific and support staff
- Provide affordable healthcare of unsurpassed quality
- Exceed service expectations
- Adhere to professional and scientific integrity
- Embrace change and encourage innovation
Wockhardt Hospital Group is one of India’s fastest growing chain of hospitals with a network of 9 hospitals over 2000 beds offering tertiary level multi super specialty care and multi- organ transplantation services.
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE:
- Renal Sciences & renal transplant
- Cardiac Sciences
- Neuro Sciences
- Orthopaedics& Joint Replacement
- Spine Surgery(Minimally Invasive& Thoracic)
- Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
- Paediatric Orthopaedic
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Paediatric Neuro
- Paediatric GI& HBP
- Paediatric Oncology
- Paediatric Rehab
- Advanced Gastroenterology and Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery
- Colorectal surgeries.
- Thyroid surgeries.
- Varicose vein surgeries.
- Plastic Reconstruction& Cosmetic Surgery
- ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Advanced Centre for Critical Care & Pulmonology
- Endocrine, Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolic Disorders
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY :
Wockhardt hospital aims at making every patient’s treatment as smooth and comfortable an experience as possible. The hospitals are geared with the best of facilities and high end technology to ensure precision and accuracy in diagnosis and subsequent management. Equipped with ultra-modern world class medical facilities, it strives towards achieving excellence in healthcare.
- Single shell Operation Theatres equipped for various super specialized procedures.
- Specialty wise ICU beds- Transplants, Cardiothoracic, Renal, Neuro, ICCU, Surgical and Medical.
- World’s most comprehensive Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Units.
- State of the Art Dialysis Unit.
- Sophisticated technology and equipment’s for Imaging , Radiology and Pathology tests- 3 Tesla MRI, 256 Slice CT Scan, Robotic Surgery technology
- Dedicated Cath-Labs –IGS 530- FIRST IN THE country, 2nd in the WORLD Bi- plane Cath Lab for interventional Neuro-radiology
- Suites for Endoscopy, ERCP, ESWL, Colonoscopy, Endo-sonography
- Ultra Sound Scanning, Bone Densitometer, Mammography, Digital X- Ray suite
International Patient focus
Wockhardt Hospitals are known for its multi super specialty care, worldwide, keeping in mind the economic and cultural sensibilities existing across the globe. Excellent medical services provided by world renowned specialists and the state of the art medical technology, coupled with a customized human touch, are the two main contributing factors, which are drawing overseas patients to avail of Global Hospital healthcare services.
International Patient Services
team comprises of dedicated Patient Managers, Coordinators, Customer care personnel along with competent International Patient Assistance Services like Visa Assistance, Travel Help Desk, Forex assistance and Translation services in Arabic and French languages.All aspects of patient needs are addressed and taken care of; starting from the time they connect to Wockhardt Hospitals, even before they land in the country.
SERVICES OFFERED FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS:
- Visa Assistance
- Dedicated team of patient care for international patients
- Airport Transfer Services: Ambulance/ Hospital Care
- Cost Estimate for anticipated treatment
- Scheduling for all medical appointments
- Process of medical second opinion
- Booking of hotel/ service apartments/guest house
- Language translators: Arabic / French
- Cable TV with International channels
- International patient services(IPS )Desk
- Large OPD Waiting areas
- Foreign exchange assistance