Prostate cancer is a very quotidian cancer among men. Every year near about 190,000 new cases being diagnosed. Since this cancer has not spread beyond the prostate gland, men with localized cancer will get a plethora of treatment options, including active surveillance, radiation, or surgery. The cost of prostate cancer treatment in India is quite affordable as compared to other nations. That’s why many people choose India over other countries for their prostate cancer treatment.
If you are also looking for the best cancer treatment in India, you should take help from Livonta Global which has an astonishing reputation in the field of medical tourism. Since the company is partnered with many leading and reputed hospitals in India, it will help you to get the best treatment for your prostate cancer. But before that, let’s make a detailed analysis of the cost of prostate cancer treatment in India.
The cost of prostate cancer treatment
The average cost of prostate cancer treatment in India is near about $5500 which is much cheaper as compared to the treatment cost in the USA and other developed nations. The prostate cancer treatment cost in India may vary depending on the type of the technique used, the skill and experience of the surgeon, equipment, place, time duration of treatment, and many more things. Compared to other countries like the US and the UK, you can see that the prostate cancer treatment cost in India is affordable and will never burn your pocket. Prostate cancer surgery cost in India is a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed nations.
The cost can vary depending on the type of surgery and other medical conditions of a patient. In the below-mentioned table, we are mentioning the cost of prostate cancer treatment in India and other countries.
Prostate cancer surgery
The symptoms of Prostate cancer
Men who are having prostate cancer should experience the below-mentioned symptoms in their lives.
- Urinary problems
- Not being able to urinate properly
- Having a difficult time starting or stopping the urine flow
- Frequent urination, especially at night
- Weak flow of urine
- Urine flow that starts and stops
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
- Difficulty having an erection
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Frequent pain in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs
Treatment options for prostate cancer
- Surgery: Surgery is the ideal treatment for early-stage prostate cancer. During this treatment, your doctor will remove the whole prostate or only part of it. Sometimes, your doctor may suggest going for nerve-sparing surgery which may save the nerves that control erection.
- Radiation therapy: During this therapy, high-energy rays are used to kill cancer cells. For early-stage prostate cancer, radiation treatment may be used instead of surgery.
- Hormone Therapy: This therapy prevents prostate cancer cells from getting the male hormones (androgens) which they need to grow. The testicles are the body’s prime source of the male hormone testosterone. The adrenal gland makes a small amount of testosterone.
Livonta Global is a premium company in the field of medical tourism. The company is tied up with many top hospitals which are providing the best cancer treatment in India. If you are looking for the best treatment for your prostate cancer for cancer so that you don’t experience any complication of the disease, you should diagnose and detect it in the early stage. For this, Livonta Global could be your ideal choice which will help you to combat the disease.Cancer Treatment , Prostate Cancer Treatment